Hacking Ds TWO Plus Release Date Hint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafael-b

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DSTWO new generation milestone in May 18 on sale!
by Google Translate... Seems accurate, I hope so !!

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah lol... GW release their update and now DS TWO have a pencilled in release date.

sorry but really not trusting these guys at all. would rather stick with GW for now. if their card manages to pull of GBA emulating at full speed, then its a different case but for now, I'm not too excited about them.

karatee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Holy s**t, that would be amazing. I hope there won't be limitations and NEW 3DS support. I expect a lot... it's the supercard team!

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i have no idea what all the fuss is about with the supercard release !! it's not going to be any better than gateway,it won't have the same firmware support or release emunand compatibility updates as fast. it's basically another MT card it's not going to be new original product.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol GW ripoff

its going to be an old scdstwo a GW clone and a sky clone all in one card
the sky clone will be used to launch OOT exploit then it will boot a cloned GW launcher
and have a switch to boot into DS mode too

they are also going to change the name to supercard DS3inone

Reactions: MrJason005

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's suspicious that they have a release date when Gateway released this update, but on the other hand, what took Supercard so long ? They could have cloned them long time ago.

If they really deliver a clone, I'll be hugely disappointed, basically if they announce something with Cubic Ninja/ OOT (for new 3DS), then it's a ripoff.

its going to be an old scdstwo a GW clone and a sky clone all in one card
the sky clone will be used to launch OOT exploit then it will boot a cloned GW launcher
and have a switch to boot into DS mode too

they are also going to change the name to supercard DS3inone

To be honest Sky3DS + Gateway = Perfect Card, you can launch an exploit using this, or if you screwed up and updated to latest version, you can at least run games.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
yeah lol... GW release their update and now DS TWO have a pencilled in release date.

sorry but really not trusting these guys at all. would rather stick with GW for now. if their card manages to pull of GBA emulating at full speed, then its a different case but for now, I'm not too excited about them.
Honestly, even GBA emulation isn't a big thing anymore. Waiting on Karl, we can honestly expect GBA emulators to run at, or close to full speed, without having an extra flash cart on the bill.

Reactions: Sonicx64

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's suspicious that they have a release date when Gateway released this update, but on the other hand, what took Supercard so long ? They could have cloned them long time ago.

If they really deliver a clone, I'll be hugely disappointed, basically if they announce something with Cubic Ninja/ OOT (for new 3DS), then it's a ripoff.

To be honest Sky3DS + Gateway = Perfect Card, you can launch an exploit using this, or if you screwed up and updated to latest version, you can at least run games.

of course no GW red hardware is really needed at all since its just DRM at this point if you just want to install games as CIA and not boot from the cart slot, if they couldnt fit all of that all in one they could just make a card that was an old dstwo plus a sky clone built in one
no rom menu ,no launching roms from cart slot just cia installs only and 1:1 clone roms from cart slot
and a switch on the back for ds mode
3 position switch one for ds mode one for 1:1 sky clone mode ,1 for boot to emunand GW clone launcher mode

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
SC has a excellent track record though. GW however has a record of zero communication and LONG waits before major updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv