DS Organize questions...

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Ace, Apr 26, 2009.

Apr 26, 2009

DS Organize questions... by Ace at 1:22 PM (699 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Ace
    OP

Member Ace GBATemp's Patrick Bateman

Sweden
    Hello GBATemp forums.

Being an owner of a TTDS Card with YSMENU, I'm wondering if DSOrganize is a good homebrew application for the DS. I'm thinking of installing it, but I know nothing of the terms for installing like "DLDI-Patching" and "DLDI-Lists", etc. If someone would please give a guide for installing homebrew on YSMENU for a noob, that'd be very good.

I have also heard that the latest version of DSO (3.2) is very glitchy. Is this true, and if so, should I get an earlier version of DSO? I'm wondering because so far, I haven't been interested in homebrew apps, and wonder how good they are.

Thanks in advance,

Simon

2. BowlOfSpiders

Member BowlOfSpiders hi

United States
    DSorganize 3.2 is a very nice homebrew. It allows you to copy, rename, make new folders, make new files, has a web browser, has a wifi chat client, calendar, day planner, to-do list, scribble pad, calculator, and a homebrew database. About the DLDI patching? DSTT has automatic DLDI patching. So you just put it on your microSD. The DSorganize folder goes on the root of your memory card, while the .nds file goes anywhere. (the root is the very first window that opens. Where your firmware is. Hope I helped. =)

3. Eon-Rider

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Use 3.1129 over 3.2.