Hacking DS Online?

chillyloop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you get a nintendo ds to connect to the internet, any ideas? Do you need any other hardware other than a DS? The reason I am asking is because I am interested in downloading extra content for the games.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
downloading extra content?i dun get it.either way,to use the internet set your router to WEP encryption or no encryption and make it a public router(people can see it,so the DS can see it too)and go to a game with wifi(pokemon or mario kart)and scan to see yours,type in the password and your set.get bunjalloo its one of the best.you can use DSOrganize's browser too,get 3.1.or you can use DSHobro but it uses your PC as a server.

chillyloop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry what I mean is I heard that with games like professor layton, you can download or play extra puzzles each week. So to be able to do this do I just need a wireless router and a DS?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chillyloop said:
Sorry what I mean is I heard that with games like professor layton, you can download or play extra puzzles each week. So to be able to do this do I just need a wireless router and a DS?
yes,set the router to WEP encryption

chillyloop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
lolzed said:
chillyloop said:
yes,set the router to WEP encryption

Thank you

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Only with a DSi, I believe. DS Lites and Phats don't have the WiFi option in their menu. Don't know if it's because WFC hadn't been launched before the release of the original DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.