Hacking ds not reading the ttds card

jodiem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I only recently got a ds lite and a ttds card. my problem is after I've inserted the card and switch on my ds it says "there is no ds card inserted". this is really frustrating as i have no idea what the problem is.
Can anyone help?

Seina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can play other DS cartridges on this DS, your TTDS is defective. Return it for another one. It is probably warped so that it cannot make contact with your cartridge slot. The error message for when your TTDS is detected, but your microsd card is not, is "NO CARD".

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you're getting the cute icon of a flash card with a face that says "No card" underneath, then your TTDS is probably making contact (maybe your flash card isn't formatted or there is some other problem with your flash card).

If you're not seeing the icon and it's booting to the usual NDS menu and it's telling you that there's no card in slot1, then you may have a problem with your DSTT. If it's not making proper contact, you may have to return it for a new one.

-Bri

Mnshredder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That has happened to me a twice. I usually just turn off the system, take the tt out, give it the old nintendo blow and put the tt back in. Put back on the power and it works. If you have tried everything and it doesnt work. Give the people that you ordered it from a call and have them replace it, b/c tt has been known to have defective units.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr