Gaming DS Multiplayer List (Download play, WFC etc.)

cyxbeatz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've made an excel spreadsheet of games I've personally tested one by one and have laid out capabilities of each game. From Wifi Online playable (WFC), download play, passplay, etc. I needed this list and thought it was extremely useful. Heres a start with 95 games listed. Feel free to add, modify, update and email me the update so i can keep the same link up-to-date for others. I dont mind and i use dropbox, so download away... Its unlimited and free

If you know anywhere else to pass this info please do

Copy n paste this around so we can build a complete list and dont forget to email me the updates....
spamedelic @ yahoo or just reply with additions you want me to add.

Lets be a team and add to this list of multiplayer games please.

PS... this was made for personal use so the categories are just for me to easily find the games. Change them as you so desire

http://db.tt/y2VTRbJ = The Excel spreadsheet download link.

Brought to you by CyX BeAtZ

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not everyone has Microsoft Excel, open office or a program to open documents like that. Also I thought there was a list already I'll look for it.

cyxbeatz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rasas said:
Not everyone has Microsoft Excel, open office or a program to open documents like that. Also I thought there was a list already I'll look for it.
the other list is marked for deletion and is incomplete and outdated. Mine isnt complete but with the help of others it can be
smile.gif

cyxbeatz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not easily offended so no worries xD i'm just tryin to be a help. There are a few lists but everything is seperated and i've never seen a list with passplay/dualplay trade ingame etc. just a few extra things for ppl to know instead of thinking its wifi but not multiplayer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: