DS Lite replacement cases

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Maktub, Apr 15, 2009.

Apr 15, 2009

DS Lite replacement cases by Maktub at 7:09 PM (645 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Maktub
    OP

Member Maktub GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Spain
    Hey, title is self explanatory. My DS hinge broke completely and now it's hanging from only one of them. I'm afraid the hardware's getting all fucked up if I don't fix it soon so, I've been checking sponsoring shops but no one really convinces me. I don't know why, with sites like DE and stuff around I expected prices to be much lower (say, like 15 bucks shipping costs included). Anyway, cheapest I've found is like 25-30 bucks. Anyone please help?

2. wchill

Member wchill Resident chillxpert

United States
    Why not just buy from DealExtreme? That's the cheapest they're going to get; around $15 shipped. At DX, that is.

3. Maktub
    OP

Member Maktub GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Spain
    Can't seem to find any cases there. Could anyone please link me?

4. Kuschel-Drow

Member Kuschel-Drow GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Yeah, a link to a good site would be nice, that prevents me from starting a new topic...

I just got my new white NDSL today, and I'm desperately looking for a light blue case to mod my DS (white looks too normal, white and blue rock xD)
    But all the German sites only seem to have white cases, no light blue ones, and ebay... omfg, forget about it. They say it's from Germany but it's Hong Kong anyway... That SO sucks... -.-"
    The only blue cases you gen get over here are the transparent shock ones, and I just want a normal light blue one without any transparencies or even GREY buttons... Q_Q

5. Lluvia

Newcomer Lluvia Advanced Member

Germany
    Take a look at this thread or search for "replacement" and "case" or "housing". Although I suggest you better browse through all stuff in the DS category on DX to make sure you don't miss a nice case.