Hacking DS lite and supercard SD???

mackster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys im getting my supercard SD soon and im thinking about trading in my old DS ( phat ) for a DS lite ???? but my friends saying that the SD card will stick out like a bit*h??? should i still trade in my old DS??
nds.gif

Winner6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys im getting my supercard SD soon and im thinking about trading in my old DS ( phat ) for a DS lite ???? but my friends saying that the SD card will stick out like a bit*h??? should i still trade in my old DS??
nds.gif

i ahve a black ds lite with a supercard sd. i personally prefer the ds lite as the phat ds is too big. It will stick out about one and a half cm. i just live with it as the ds lite is so nice. its my new baby after my ipod nano. lol.
laugh.gif

DJBurkey

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
I have a DS lite with supercard sd, so what if it sticks out? It doesn't make the DSL any less sexy and sleek. Plus its brighter, the colours are more vivid, and the bettery life lasts a lot longer. Yes, go for the DS Lite.

bennyx8903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i had a Blue DS with supercard SD and it looked great, then i got a White Lite....and it was insanely ugly. really really bothered me. i mean, it sticks out in the end for about abit more than 2cm. and is blue. AND the end part of the SCSD is
slightly rised by 2mm, which make it look even worse. if you are getting Lite, then is time to make ur Supercard Lite too

mackster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ahh god damnit my super card SD is coming like this wednesday ARGHh i dunno i still have mixed Fealings about trading in my old DS phat ( silver =D)

richardv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not that bad!
Sure it sticks out some, but it will still run everything you want it to.
I have no problem running my dslite with my scsd. For some games it actually gives you an extra place to hold onto (been playing Doom which just came out and having the card seems to actually help my playing. Anyway Just be happy with yer decision.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have both the phat DS and the DS lite. The supercard SD sticks out a little on the phat DS not enough to bother you. The Supercard SD sticks out too much for me the DS lite, thats the reason I got the supercard mini. Next for me is putting the supercard mini in the phat DS because it fully fits and getting the supercard micro for the DS lite as it doesn't stick out at all.

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly the cost difference between the supercard SD and the supercard minisd are so NEGLIGIBLE now that I recommend you get the mini-sd UNLESS you already own 2-3 sd cards that are 1 gig+

Reason being:

Supercard sd $29.20 (psxbox.net)
2 gig SD card= $35 ish, shipped (newegg)

Supercard MiniSD= $34 (psxbox.net)
2 gig miniSD card= $38 (including shipping, from http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FNANC...lance&n=172282)

So you are really just paying $7 more for a better fit and look.

You can probably spend some more for a faster mini sd card (recommended to avoid slowdown with some games).

I am currently running a 50x 2 gig sd card and a supercard sd on my lite, works great. I was bothered by the size thing but honestly, it hasn't affected me at all...for all the haters out there just give it a week or so.

Still fits in my pockets, still rocks as a mp3 player (which is what i use it for alot).

Is your dsl cracking up? Lol I've got both the hinge crack and the case crack beneath the R button/powerlight
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: