DS linker sram upload error

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by tangyi, Nov 12, 2008.

Nov 12, 2008

DS linker sram upload error by tangyi at 3:44 AM (2,861 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. tangyi
    OP

Newcomer tangyi Member

China
    Hello,
    I ordered a ds linker and I got a problem with this :
    when I want to start a game, I can read it one time and then the following message : "sram upload error". We can only read the game one time and after I 've got the message.
    Please Help me, I don't know what to do ???
    Thank you for your answer.

2. Clydefrosch

Member Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    if its similar to the linker, connect your card to your pc, you should see a lot o f sav files with the same name

delete them (and for that fact, this game too, itll always happen again with it)
    then, if its like the linker, look for a file lastsave.sdb and throw it away as well

afterwards, other games should be working

if there are no multiple savs and no lastsave.sdb on your card, better not do anything, as the problem might be completely different

3. shineek

Member shineek GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    the only games that make multiple saves are EXIT DS, Moon DS and LUX PAIN , but you can still play them cause the save is still on the battery (but you cant play other games) so the sram error is not that bad
    but it also can be that your battery is dead , you can go to dslinker.cn/faq and download the battery test if the test text is red than your battery is bad , but you can recharge it just read my topic on this forum on on the dslinker site