dsiplayerno04

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gofuckyourself.com
XP
Country
Australia
Is there a list of gba games that work and don't work on the iPlayer gba emulator?

Some I tried work fine, but some start up but then have a black screen while the game is playing, hence unplayable...

Is this an incompatible game or just something I need to tweak in the options to fix this error? or what :S

BTW The game in question was "Rock n roll racing - GBA"

I also tried worms world party, it worked fine.

I did a search for similar threads, didn't find any, sorry if I missed any.
So yeah just wondering if there's a list of games to avoid or need tweaks etc

Cheers for any help.
J.

dsiplayerno04

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gofuckyourself.com
XP
Country
Australia
List refers to a LIST, an organized list with a simple yes, or no to it working and in between, and I DID read that thread, hardly a complete list or organized to say the least.

So simple answer would be "no"... "there is no organized list like other emulators have on wikipedia etc"

So thanks buddy for answering that, appreciate it, but I'll wait for someone helpful with the right information.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you so damn hostile? I understand a lot of people ask the same questions but at some point you just have to get used to it and stop bitching about it. It doesn't help any, anyway. Not to mention not everyone gets their question answered. I've asked two simple, easily answered questions but I got no replies. Instead I had to spend two hours searching for ways to make my SuperCard work.

@DSiplayer: I suggest downloading games you like and testing them. Of course, try it as a clean ROM first, then screw around with options and see if the games work.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsiplayerno04 said:
List refers to a LIST, an organized list with a simple yes, or no to it working and in between, and I DID read that thread, hardly a complete list or organized to say the least.

So simple answer would be "no"... "there is no organized list like other emulators have on wikipedia etc"

So thanks buddy for answering that, appreciate it, but I'll wait for someone helpful with the right information.

Why don't you download all the GBA games and test it? And you could make us a list while your at it.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
The gba emulator has all the earmarks of a POC (Proof Of Concept). With such things it is better to have a broad if unorganized understanding of what the emulator can and can't do rather than a so called compatibility list of roms. Lists are never a priority in a POC, just the ability to run a few things is.

Why the understanding rather than a list? Because we are probably NEVER going to see another update to it.

Nobody answered you is because you asked it in a way that doesn't make sense to some people. Either that or you didn't read the instruction on the website for setting things up. Flashcart makers do have an incentive to get you to use thier stuff, this includes setting things up correctly.

There is also the Supercard SD guide in the Guides and FAQ section:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=69

dsiplayerno04

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gofuckyourself.com
XP
Country
Australia
FEFL said:
Why are you so damn hostile? I understand a lot of people ask the same questions but at some point you just have to get used to it and stop bitching about it. It doesn't help any, anyway. Not to mention not everyone gets their question answered. I've asked two simple, easily answered questions but I got no replies. Instead I had to spend two hours searching for ways to make my SuperCard work.

@DSiplayer: I suggest downloading games you like and testing them. Of course, try it as a clean ROM first, then screw around with options and see if the games work.

They're hostile because they're behind a pc screen so think acting "tough" and hostile for no reason is actually impressive or gets something accomplished?...who knows, I don't really give a shit, does't bother me, it's just immature and a waste of time so just ignore those kind of losers, I do.

And yeah I've been doing that, I just thought a simple question might save some time incase a list does exist, and good luck getting some proper answers, i doubt it with these kind of members.

jakob95 said:
QUOTE(dsiplayerno04 @ Dec 4 2009, 09:28 AM) List refers to a LIST, an organized list with a simple yes, or no to it working and in between, and I DID read that thread, hardly a complete list or organized to say the least.

Why don't you download all the GBA games and test it? And you could make us a list while your at it.

Good idea, maybe I will start my own list, of the most popular games, nobody is going to test ALL gba games including a load of shit games... but if I do I sure ain't going to share it here though
wink.gif
, seems the maturity, organization and co-operation level here is rather pathetic so I don't expect to get any real help, so by all means flame away I don't give a shit really, I have better things to do boys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up