ds game maker

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by happytime96, Jul 16, 2009.

Jul 16, 2009

ds game maker by happytime96 at 3:12 AM (1,478 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. happytime96
    OP

Newcomer happytime96 Member

United States
    Hello, I'm kind of new to this site even it's been a few months using this site. Anyways, I downloaded a cracked ds game maker which is a version of 1.0.0.0. But it won't work properly even when I installed the official 1.0.0.0 ds game maker. so I got all the ds game maker files installed at c:\\ ds game maker. Anyways, I searched 'wikihow ds game maker' and found this 'wikihow 6steps on how to use ds game maker' I clicked it and all the devkit downloading links are dead!!
    and I don't even know what to do even I read it. I don't know what to install. And my friend knows how to use it! but he won't tell me how to, except for teaching me if I replace the official 1.0.0.0 dsgame maker.exe with cracked(registered) ds game maker.exe it will work. So, he said if I want to use his, he said I can comeover and use it whenever I want to. guess what, i did. but when I used it, it game me like 2 error messages in a cmd box(while compiling)
    it was like 'main.o' and 'build error2' so I'm begging you guys for help. And I'm also a newbie on computers so while giving me instructions on how to intall devkit things, give me some pictures with it and definetely the download links. thank you.

2. meornot0

Member meornot0 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You can't be seriouse.

Cracked

Software

Never

Works

3. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]

If cracked software doesn't work, why do people pirate?

also holyshit, megabump.

4. BlackDave

Member BlackDave Official GBATemp "Cleanup Guy"

United States
    [​IMG] I guess he means there are a lot of software that are described as cracked but they're just something else