Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Ima BIG console gamer
hate2.gif
/portable gamer
yaynds.gif
and is it possible to basiclly: buy a DS+download a rom+using (enter program name here)=have full normal function of that game wifi wireless ect. is this possible and is there like homebrew and cool pc+DS programs like PSP has? (i have no fear of hacking!)

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Would it be possible if you learned how to PROPERLY SPELL?
And yes, it's possible to download a DS ROM and play it with working online functions, etc.
You just need a flashcard!

[FE]MajorZacx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok awesome and what kind of flashcard? like a walmart bought memory/flash card or buy online ect. ?_?

PS:THX for the fast reply.

[FE said:
MajorZacx]
ok awesome and what kind of flashcard? like a walmart bought memory/flash card or buy online ect. ?_?

PS:THX for the fast reply.

I mean do I need a special flash card?.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
[FE said:
MajorZacx]
You don't want anything that you can find in a Walmart, those are essentially (crappy) media players for the DS, they don't run ROMs. Take a look through the Reviews section. There are a few cards you might want to look at depending on your budget. In the low-end cards, you want an Acekard 2 or possibly an EDGE if you hate having things that are good. Mid-range cards, you have your SuperCard DS-One or your M3 Real/Sakura. Top-range cards, you're basically limited to the CycloDS Evolution.

And don't double post, use the Edit button.

[FE]MajorZacx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for double posting and my budget is pretty high so I'll probably get whatever works best, thx for the help guys I'll poke around here to see what I should do to get it up and running on my new DS buying this Sunday
biggrin.gif

PS: I have to buy a card online don't I thats a problem :/

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
[FE said:
MajorZacx]
Sorry for double posting and my budget is pretty high so I'll probably get whatever works best, thx for the help guys I'll poke around here to see what I should do to get it up and running on my new DS buying this Sunday
biggrin.gif

PS: I have to buy a card online don't I thats a problem :/

lol
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well the distribution of these cards is mostly illegal as they support piracy (though they don't openly claim to do so).
So the only way to get it is online, unless someone imported them and is stupid enough to advertise online that he's selling them.

[FE]MajorZacx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kashin said:
Well the distribution of these cards is mostly illegal as they support piracy (though they don't openly claim to do so).
So the only way to get it is online, unless someone imported them and is stupid enough to advertise online that he's selling them.

Right "illegal" right right... XD ok I'm reading all the reviews alot of people like the Acekard R.P.G so I'm reading about it now but THX agian for the help
tongue.gif
!

~Tiny~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, you said you ahve a high budget, so the Cyclods is definitely for you.
It's the most expensive, but is the best flashcard out right now. If you want to learn more about it, read the review, vist their website, their forums, ask any questions there or here in the Cyclods section of GBATemp.

Cyclods Review*
Cyclods Website
Team Cyclops Forums

If you want to play GBA ROMs alongside DS ROMs, then you should look into the EZ-Flash 3-in-1. It is fully compatible with the Cyclods Evolution.

*Please note: that review is outdated, there have been many improvements since.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Tiny said:
Well, you said you ahve a high budget, so the Cyclods is definitely for you.
It's the most expensive, but is the best flashcard out right now. If you want to learn more about it, read the review, vist their website, their forums, ask any questions there or here in the Cyclods section of GBATemp.

Cyclods Review*
Cyclods Website
Team Cyclops Forums

If you want to play GBA ROMs alongside DS ROMs, then you should look into the EZ-Flash 3-in-1. It is fully compatible with the Cyclods Evolution.

*Please note: that review is outdated, there have been many improvements since.
Yeah, on the cons list you can cross off Only comes in one color and i guess the cart quality, i think its good. then again im not sure what it would feel like if its great, steel?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone