DS #DSi 0193: RPG Tsukuru DS+: Create the New World (Japan)

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I imported the original RPG Maker DS from Japan, but it was so dissapointing and lame that I sold it again a few days later. Many bugs, few resources and a very unflexible game engine are just a few of the things that annoyed me about this. I doubt this version is much better. Rather stay with the good old PC RPG Makers.

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I doubt this version is much better. Rather stay with the good old PC RPG Makers.

It is much better, believe me.

Lots of resources (Corpse Party included), online features, bug fixes and several enhancements.

Nothing on VX level that support scripts and custom resources, but It will be a great loss if no one translate this ...

RPG Maker games looks amazing on DS.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PC versions of RPG Maker will always be superior in the fact that they do not have space restriction. Regardless, I will check this one out and see what the differences are.

@[member='Covarr']
Do you mean x64 compatibility, or support to utilize the extra stuff in x64? If compatibility, VX does work. I have it running on my Windows 7 x64.

Anyway, I agree that it would be better to wait until Ace comes out (I refuse to call it VX Ace because it just sounds weird to me) in English. I remember reading somewhere on rpgmakervxace that there is a possible February release if everything goes smoothly.

Really? Strange, according to their official website it doesn't work. I'm going to guess they didn't test it and assumed it doesn't work at all.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
This is probably the same, except enchanced. I'm not looking for much, though. Just an RPG engine and the ability to create the world. I'd be perfectly happy with RPG Maker DS+.

You could always buy/pirate, depends on preference of course ;), the PC version of RPG Maker. I used to use RPG Maker it's actually quite easy to learn everything and get the hang of it.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This is probably the same, except enchanced. I'm not looking for much, though. Just an RPG engine and the ability to create the world. I'd be perfectly happy with RPG Maker DS+.

You could always buy/pirate, depends on preference of course ;), the PC version of RPG Maker. I used to use RPG Maker it's actually quite easy to learn everything and get the hang of it.
I don't like the PC version. There's way too much freedom. The last time I had RPG Maker XP, I couldn't create any games for it because there was just too much to work with.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country

I don't like the PC version. There's way too much freedom. The last time I had RPG Maker XP, I couldn't create any games for it because there was just too much to work with.

First time I've ever heard anyone complain about freedom..... And yet I understand what you're talking about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE