DS #DSi 0054: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Europe)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The cat boy just spied the sexy prince is on the DS
smileipb2.png

I hope this works on EOS
unsure.gif
I will check when I get home from school which is in like 3 minutes

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last good Prince of Persia on a nintendo handheld was for the gba. The first line to the ign review says it all "The prince has seen better days."

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Overlord Nadrian said:
What's the DSi Enhanced thing about this game? Does it run faster, or is it just like most others and has it got some stupid camera function?

Stupid camera function, as always. Not even the ign reviewer could figure out how to use it btw.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll be honest: I'm that one guy who liked the last Prince of Persia on the DS. The touch controls didn't bother me and I thought the lighter tone/super deformed graphics were great.

However, Ubisoft really needs to knock the DSi enhanced crap off. At this point it's just being used as crude AP.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Donato_Dobango said:
I'll be honest: I'm that one guy who liked the last Prince of Persia on the DS. The touch controls didn't bother me and I thought the lighter tone/super deformed graphics were great.

However, Ubisoft really needs to knock the DSi enhanced crap off. At this point it's just being used as crude AP.

I liked it too, lol. Specially the prince/zal split puzzles.

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its not supposed to be working on the DSTWO either
frown.gif

looks like supercard team will be busy...
the A_AP thing isnt looking good :,,(

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Donato_Dobango said:

Except for one level (can't remember which one), I loved the game, unlike others I didn't have any trouble with the touch screen controls at all...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donato_Dobango said:

Nope, you're the other guy.
wink.gif

I really liked the touch-screen control. The input detection was iffy sometimes, but the design was really fun for me.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
those who did not like it speak about it but those did have kept quiet (most of em)... just look at the ppl viewing this ... 68 atm
as long as there is more combat than magic it is a better game or else it is still great
waiting till 1.08 or xeno patch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34