Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
RPG Hacker said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
How the fuck can DSiWare be region locked? It's just console locked.

Well you can't get Japanese DSiWare on a European system or vice versa, right? Therefore it's regional locked.
No. What you're saying is the same as saying a certain Japanese DS game is region locked, because it hasn't been released in the EU or US. Which is wrong, obviously. It's because Ninty decides which DSiWare should or shouldn't be released in Japan/EU/US/etc. It doesn't mean it's region locked.

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well "regional locked" doesn't say anything else then "locked in/from your region" or as in this case "locked from local systems". Even if a game is released only in Japan, you can still import it. If a DSiWare game is released in Japan, you can NOT get it in your region except if you have Japanese DSi, which I wouldn't call "local". Of course, if you take compatibility as a criteria then we can't speak of "regional locked" here. However, even then we don't even know whether or not Japanese DSiWare would work on a European DSi. It may work with WiiWare on the Wii, using certain applications, but that doesn't mean the same thing applies to the DSi.

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i see more arguement than helpful things about the game
lecture.gif
. me no likies
mad.gif

LilStar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very sad! I have been looking forward to this game for a while now, and even if I patch it, it doesn't work with my acekard 2i. All it does is load a white screen and nothing else. Is there anything I did wrong?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
LilStar said:
Well, if you noticed, I said that didn't work! ^^ Oh well!
Oh, sorry, I didn't see the first post, please excuse me
frown.gif
I don't know why it doesn't work for you though, maybe wait for updated loaders? (I don't know shit about Acekards)

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know this thread is several weeks old, but for those who plan to get this software legally: I just got my copy of the Maker today (after four weeks of shipping) and was dissapointed to find out, that it indeed doesn't work on my European DSi. However, it works perfectly fine on my European DS Phat. So only get the Maker if you either have a DS Phat/DS Lite or a Japanese DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...