DS #DSi 0010: The iDOLM@STER - Dearly Stars (Japan)

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You usually raise, interact, and promote a cute J-pop idol to stardom as a producer, you schedule events and performances as a producer and customize their performing outfits, but this time the game is from the idols' point of view and you schedule rehearsals and performances as the idol not the producer. Communication parts require some Japanese knowledge however performances and rehearsals are playable without Japanese knowledge since there are pictorial instructions.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Extra bonus btw, if you own a DSi. You can scan QR codes, I read. Don't know how it works. Probably only if you live in Japan.

This game... Not gonna play it... I have other forms of entertainment
smileipb2.png

vhan1088

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this game is protected or not, but i can say that if you turn Enable patch off with supercard Ds one the game runs. I can play stage mode like that but when i choose story mode it loops back to the main menu.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
You usually raise, interact, and promote a cute J-pop idol to stardom as a producer, you schedule events and performances as a producer and customize their performing outfits, but this time the game is from the idols' point of view and you schedule rehearsals and performances as the idol not the producer. Communication parts require some Japanese knowledge however performances and rehearsals are playable without Japanese knowledge since there are pictorial instructions.

Is the simulation part as intensive as a normal business sim, or is it just kind of fluff?

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BAHIM Z 360 said:
The girl on the right........

ItsATrap-preview-1.png
you mean the GUY on the right

QUOTE(Stitch @ Sep 16 2009, 02:44 PM) i wish the idolmaster games would be released in english
frown.gif
it wouldnt do too well in america. only people that would get it are people that likes japanese games. maybe little girls might get it too but yeah.

Haz N.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Namco Bandai are assholes and they can't even be pushed to localize the majority of Tales games, so I have no hope for the series outside Japan.

Also, this game isn't working on M3. Black screen. Piracy protection strikes again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O