Looks fun, but I'm not gonna try it.
tongue.gif

JohanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been playing it this afternoon, and it is not too bad.

At first it was kind of confusing as to what's going on, but once I figured it out things have been OK

The first, "Earth", level is kind of easy, but it is getting more challenging as I progress.

I am not real fond of the "find the differences between the two pictures" mini-game, but the main gem matching game is interesting.

Bottom line: Not a "must have", but fun if you need to kill a few hours....

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
JohanX said:
I have been playing it this afternoon, and it is not too bad.

At first it was kind of confusing as to what's going on, but once I figured it out things have been OK

The first, "Earth", level is kind of easy, but it is getting more challenging as I progress.

I am not real fond of the "find the differences between the two pictures" mini-game, but the main gem matching game is interesting.

Bottom line: Not a "must have", but fun if you need to kill a few hours....
I agree it's a good time-killer and it's fun. I dont like searching the differences in two pictures, too, but you only have to click everywhere and this mini-game is over in a few secounds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...