DS #5243: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (Europe)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
They'll never better the GBC games.

Heh, I remember playing through the Sorcerer's Stone a thousand times on the GBC. Maybe I was just a pretty big Harry Potter fan back in the day or maybe it was actually a good game. Who knows.

The Gamecube Chamber of Secrets was also pretty sweet.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gaydrian said:
They'll never better the GBC games.
This is true.
Unfortunately though the DS is largely a casual audience that has no interest for RPGs of movies.
And iirc the philosophers/sorcerers stone GBC was based on the book which was pretty good and I loved the layout of the castle even though it didn't fit with the story. (What the f*** was that large floating blue glass thing on the 7th floor?)

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blehhh, this game is HORRID... The gameplay is nothing new, all you do to kill enemies is tap once and they're dead :/ and the usual lame and unimaginative puzzles...

But the real thing that breaks this game is the disgustingly bad Music and SFX!! Most scenes dont have ANY music whatsover - let alone actual HP music - and the sound effects are just... awful.

THIS IS HORRID, I thought the wii version was poor but this suxx moree...

Werewolfzoark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
guys can i report a problem for that my game is stuk when we try to escape to grimmauld palace or so Exactly when we brew our first potion it just goes black! pls help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol