InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cyclo with beta 3 and a kingston 2 gig card,funny thing is sometimes it will work other times it would go to a black or white screen...

GenericGirlName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retroman51 said:
Mr.Positive said:
phoenixclaws said:
lawl, i've seen so many different release names for this stupid game. For instance, I have the one called Monster_Rancher_DS_UNRELEASED_USA_NDS-iND. And as far as i can tell they are all identical since they probably came from some forum.

It was dumped by someone on 4chan.

how unlikely is that? *HIGHLY UNLIKELY!* 4Chan is for images 'n' crap. NOT for game dumping.

Sounds like you get all your info about 4chan from fox news >__>;

ANYWHO so seriously there is no diff between the "real" release and the nuked one? I just randomly got the nuked one instead. Only time it freezes is if you color in the magic spell boxes too much, but it seems like thats a problem for a lot of people with the actual game.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So its a game issue and not a rom issue? on a side note I just made what I think it was called a chaos dragon?(kinda dark with a jewel on his chest)not sure....

FulgoreSama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noname9889 said:
Inunah said:
Is this worth the trouble of finding? Or is it not worth shit if you've never watched Monster Rancher or played the MR games on the GBA or both?
Not even a little bit, im a fan of the series and i have some pretty big issues with this game.

My curiosity is perked
smileipb2.png
. Care to explain for those who haven't watched and or played?

noname9889

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
FulgoreSama said:
noname9889 said:
Inunah said:
Is this worth the trouble of finding? Or is it not worth shit if you've never watched Monster Rancher or played the MR games on the GBA or both?
Not even a little bit, im a fan of the series and i have some pretty big issues with this game.

My curiosity is perked
smileipb2.png
. Care to explain for those who haven't watched and or played?
The game is a giant step back for the series. They tried going back to the ps1 era of the series, which would be fine if they didnt throw away over a decade of progress the series took. Now the game is just ultra-reptetive (more so then a normal monster rancher game), with little to really keep you playing for long. Also, the game is really glitchy. They half-assed the american version bad

steven gambee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
am ii the only person who started off with some stupid little armoured duck? i want a wolf or a tiger but noooo i drew a happy face and bam it gave me a duck. wtf does a duck do?
hate2.gif
i like the battling! its much more interactive than pokemon which is my favorite game series. but the plot is a little confusing to me (mainly because i shoulda read the intro and all) but yeah. its a decent game thats worth downloading if you dont mind using 35 or so megs of bandwidth

noname9889

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
steven gambee said:
am ii the only person who started off with some stupid little armoured duck? i want a wolf or a tiger but noooo i drew a happy face and bam it gave me a duck. wtf does a duck do?
hate2.gif
i like the battling! its much more interactive than pokemon which is my favorite game series. but the plot is a little confusing to me (mainly because i shoulda read the intro and all) but yeah. its a decent game thats worth downloading if you dont mind using 35 or so megs of bandwidth
Believe me, your gonna hate the battling by the end. The way it is in the beginning, it doesnt change up in the least bit by the end, and it doesnt help that the bad ai stays pretty bad. The game creates false challenge by giving enemies overpowered stats but thats pretty much it. Also, the story is crap in its nonexistant glory. Ive seen Harvest Moon games with a more consistent and better story

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noname9889 said:
steven gambee said:
hate2.gif
Believe me, your gonna hate the battling by the end. The way it is in the beginning, it doesnt change up in the least bit by the end, and it doesnt help that the bad ai stays pretty bad. The game creates false challenge by giving enemies overpowered stats but thats pretty much it. Also, the story is crap in its nonexistant glory. Ive seen Harvest Moon games with a more consistent and better story
I agree, I played this game for a total of 5 hours before I was bored with it. Too much training that didn't involve the least bit of skill, and battling that was... meh.

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I feel the same. I literally had to force myself through the game until crying Cleo told me my first Monster had gotten old. After that, I thought maybe we should sell the game to let this poor monster rest now. Which I did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Thank You :D