DS #4850: Ivy The Kiwi (Japan)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the footage I've seen, this should be at least somewhat playable by non-Japanese-speaking folk. Looks like it could be fun.

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting concept. Kinda mixes Wireway with Kirby Canvas curse and hint of lemmings. Like the graphic style, sort of a oldy worldy sepia tinged story book look. I believe the chap behind Sonic had some hand in the design. The first 5 levels ease you into the gameplay. Didn't instantly grip me like Kirby but I'll plough on and hope the challenge/interest increases accordingly.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I think you guys jumped the gun. Googling the ROM (and I googled EVERY search string that would work) for this or the Wii version results in nothing but bad links and information pages, just like if it wasn't on the webs or released yet. You can try it for yourself if you want proof.

BTW, I know those search strings I used work. All I did was the same for when I googled some other ROM, and replaced the ROM name with Ivy the Kiwi DS.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
yuyuyup said:
will this come out in the United States of America

I imagine, as the trailer had English text.
That was for the Windows Phone, though. It might only be coming to the US/Europe on the Windows Phone or something, if an English trailer is made this early.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
connor_walsh said:
@Inunah it's the real deal
edit: it's been out and about for awhile
Hmmm... Then I can't find it on my usual sites or on google, if it IS out. I usually find out about these releases hours after they're EVERYWHERE or somewhere google can find.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
connor_walsh said:
@Inunah it's the real deal
edit: it's been out and about for awhile
Hmmm... Then I can't find it on my usual sites or on google, if it IS out. I usually find out about these releases hours after they're EVERYWHERE or somewhere google can find.

Ditto. I'm not using suspect sites.

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Doesn't work on my R4 SDHC. On normal loading I get a white screen after the title screen, using pandora I get an error code 4
frown.gif
I'll wait and see if any patches come out.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
connor_walsh said:
Ivy_The_Kiwi_JPN_NDS-BAHAMUT
is one thing you could try searching i don't think it's against the rules because it's their on the first post
I found it. It was on some obscure site in some foreign language that I don't think i'll ever see again. XD

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think this game is a better fit on the DS, because drawing by touching the screen IMO should feel better, but I think I`ll try both version eventually...

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, when I saw this on Windows Mobile, I wanted it really badly, but didn't want to pay. Now it's on the DS?! I gotta give it a try. I hope it has a US release, or someone translates it, (isn't there a story involved?).

Working on ez5 here, pretty dark on the DS though, probably a lot better on the Lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1