DS #4769: WarioWare D.I.Y (USA)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Zenith94 said:
Does anyone know how to make it so if you tap the stage you lose the game?

Trigger = Tap anywhere
Action = Lose

Easy.

I'm loving this game so far. I just finished making a game in which a young couple are standing on the edge of a cliff, staring at the sunset, love hearts overhead. A nice, peaceful, gentle game. Until you tap anywhere on the screen and an anvil falls on the girl, changing her artwork into that of a splat as the guy looks on in horror. I'm considering editing the final game so as soon as the victory conditions are filled, the word 'PWNED' appears in big red letters.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Zenith94 said:

Trigger = Tap anywhere
Action = Lose

Easy.

I'm loving this game so far. I just finished making a game in which a young couple are standing on the edge of a cliff, staring at the sunset, love hearts overhead. A nice, peaceful, gentle game. Until you tap anywhere on the screen and an anvil falls on the girl, changing her artwork into that of a splat as the guy looks on in horror. I'm considering editing the final game so as soon as the victory conditions are filled, the word 'PWNED' appears in big red letters.

THATS IT.

i'm buying a Cyclo when I get the cash >_

tjsynkral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SuperCard EOS SP2 is out. Full support for WarioWare DIY, faster IO, and still has in-game menu/RTS.
biggrin.gif

Every night I cry in my pillow that I don't have an Acekard with AKAIO instead.

Wait, no I don't.

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is the first time I've been disappointed with my Acekard. This and Shin Megami have been fixed for 1.6RC2 but it's taking quite a while to get released. At least it's still got better support than R4.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
HaloBenish said:
This is the first time I've been disappointed with my Acekard. This and Shin Megami have been fixed for 1.6RC2 but it's taking quite a while to get released. At least it's still got better support than R4.

i'm planning on getting a cyclo...when AKAIO decides to take a slow shit.

I can have the better updates

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
stanleyopar2000 said:
HaloBenish said:

Right now 1.6 is still under development when its in its FINAL release you will be getting loader updates a few hours after releases, its happened with all versions of akAIO.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
HaloBenish said:

Right now 1.6 is still under development when its in its FINAL release you will be getting loader updates a few hours after releases, its happened with all versions of akAIO.

well it can be "Under Development" while I enjoy the newest game on my future CycloDS...wait...shit. its not DSi Compatible. fuck.

uriyasama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried it the top screen looked fine at first then became black and the touch screen was black and had a window saying text and in the corner there were two words one on another

what is the problem

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Zenith94 said:

Trigger = Tap anywhere
Action = Lose

Easy.

That wouldn't work because even if you tap the asteroid (an object set to tap, turn on switch), it loses the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.