DS #4628: Sands of Destruction (USA)

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Rhia is the best character IMO.She does a flurry chain of 17 hits. Plus, her life which prevents debuffs is really usesful on fights with annoying debuffs such as confuse etc.
My team of Taupy, Kyrie and Rhia is doing pretty well.

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hee hee I drew a map to work out that annoying Knight Chamber maze, here it is for anyone suffering on it.
I hope that's the last maze argh!

2rww2mt.jpg

Start @ A1-C2-E3-G2-F4-E6-F8-D7-E5 CENTRAL SQUARE

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Mysterio said:
Rhia is the best character IMO.She does a flurry chain of 17 hits. Plus, her life which prevents debuffs is really usesful on fights with annoying debuffs such as confuse etc.
My team of Taupy, Kyrie and Rhia is doing pretty well.
Yay I find the same party is ace.
I see the key to getting multi-hit combos is customising your X/Y skills to the max, though higher-levels cost 100's of points.
You get a GREAT accessory in the Sky Gaol that increases CPx2, invaluable in upgrading your skills to the max.

Avalith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's with everybody saying Taupy is awesome? I've used him for quite some time and he just.. sucks. I'm lucky to get more than 1 BP on him at a time. =/

Also, does anyone mind sharing how to get past the puzzle with the Book of Light in Lyse?

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Avalith said:
What's with everybody saying Taupy is awesome? I've used him for quite some time and he just.. sucks. I'm lucky to get more than 1 BP on him at a time. =/
You didn't fortify his flurry attacks did you?
frown.gif

With all flurries linked together, he can pretty much do a Special every turn. That is if the enemy doesn't die before he gets a chance. As far as I've played, the only person that matches him is Rh'ia.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Avalith said:

Also, does anyone mind sharing how to get past the puzzle with the Book of Light in Lyse?
Taupy starts with 3 Bps for me always manages to get the maximum BPs.Plus he never ever misses and has a godly resurrection spell as well amazing evasiveness.Maybe his morale is down. You must be using items with broken hearts.

As for Lyse, I just walked through the light and dark and somehow managed to get into the temple.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DemonicChocobo said:
Avalith said:
You didn't fortify his flurry attacks did you?
frown.gif

With all flurries linked together, he can pretty much do a Special every turn. That is if the enemy doesn't die before he gets a chance. As far as I've played, the only person that matches him is Rh'ia.
Pretty much anyone can do a special with all flurries linked together provided the enemy doesn't die before you can use a special.
tongue.gif
My Kyrie can do it, my Morte can do it and my Taupy can do it. (Agan can't since I don't use him and I just got Rhi'a)

BoxShot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chanser said:
Guy.brush said:
BAHIM Z 360 said:
Tried the game yesterday....and man the voices are horrible
wtf.gif
,made me turn off my damned DS!!

There is a japanese dubbed version around the netz. It still has english texts, but the voices are much better in japanese!

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=9398
+1!
biggrin.gif
Then again if you find an already patched one the web it probably would be faster since the patch is kind of huge and is around the rom size .rared but whatever.

Augustburnsred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game was a nice time waster. i thought everyone was lying when they said this game was short . its would be amazing if this team did an original game instead of an anime rpg. i would love a xenogears 2 please
gbasp.gif
or maybe a new chrono game.

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
I always encounter random freezes through the game especially at the azure tower...i'm using acekard 2i with moonshell 2.06 and akaio 1.5.1 loader..

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JabbaFlap said:
Hee hee I drew a map to work out that annoying Knight Chamber maze, here it is for anyone suffering on it.

2rww2mt.jpg

Uhh...It took me 30 minutes to solve this stupid Knight Chamber Maze
hate2.gif
. I didn't even have to use this >.>....(seriously)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I like the undubbed version ^-^ The game is much better now
So now the game is more fun now that my mouth isn't hurting and the horrible voice acting isn't hurting my ears.
I would give this game a pretty high rating now ^-^

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am r4ymond said:
JabbaFlap said:

2rww2mt.jpg

hate2.gif
After an hour, i gave up and googled a solution :/

I still think Morte sucks. Triple Fortified skills and she can't pull off a 10+hit AND her special comes at 30+ combos :/ USELSS.
Rhi'a ftw

BoxShot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
I am r4ymond said:
JabbaFlap said:

2rww2mt.jpg

hate2.gif
After an hour, i gave up and googled a solution :/

I still think Morte sucks. Triple Fortified skills and she can't pull off a 10+hit AND her special comes at 30+ combos :/ USELSS.
Rhi'a ftw
.... The map is really easy to read for me.
biggrin.gif

Simply start at the bottom left go up three times, go right three times, go once down and then go left once.
tongue.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Here's a remake of JabbaFlap's Map (All Credits goes to JabbaFlap. All I did was make the map a little more clearer.) :::

CODE: Start @ A1-C2-E3-G2-F4-E6-F8-D7-E5 CENTRAL SQUARE (credits goes to JabbaFlap for the code)

sod_he10.jpg

He should've colored the MAIN SQUARES PINK, because that is the color of the important squares in the game. Why green...? If you found Taupy on the pink square at the SOUTH-WESTERN square, then that's the important square that leads to the pink square in the middle - IT'S VERY important! Otherwise, you'll just be going to useless squares.

TIPS

1) Remember, the pattern, when going through the warp-door, is up/down 2 squares (depending on the direction you're facing) and moves 1 square to the left/right (also depending on the direction you're facing. Please take notice that this pattern ISN'T for every warp-door. Although, this pattern is still important because some of the warp-doors use it. The last warp-door you need to go through to get to the middle square uses this pattern.

2) FOCUS mainly on the corners of the map and the pink squares on your map.

3) Use the map above to help you. I know that it only shows the path to the middle of the maze, but all you really have to do is use the pattern I gave for Tip # 1 and use your common sense. Let's say you're facing north. If there is a warp-door right in front of you and if you go through that, you would go up 2 squares and 1 square to the left/right. Simplicity.

I would provide more information if someone could give me their Save File that are CURRENTLY on the Chambers of Knights. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +3
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dm it to me and you'll find out
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ninja: +1