DS #4408: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Arcade Attack (USA)

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
It's out, cool. Gonna download this.
smile.gif

ShadowInferno119

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yami Toshiro said:
well search nds on google or other and you will find rom sites

If your talking to me, CoD:MWM (USA) has not been dumped yet.
Yes I know about both the French and the English Euro version. However, the WiFi, of Euro, does not connect to the American Version. Which is why we need the American Version.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowInferno119 said:
Yami Toshiro said:

Yes I know about both the French and the English Euro version. However, the WiFi, of Euro, does not connect to the American Version. Which is why we need the American Version.

"We" don't NEED anything. Piracy isn't a right you know, if you NEED American Wifi, Gamestop, or similar should be carrying the game.
smile.gif
Also, how is Call of Duty in ANY way related to NINJA TURTLES?

Anyway, been waiting on this one. I've always been a fan of the Ninja Turtles beat-em-ups, let's just hope this quasi 3-D installation isn't crap. Big thanks to the struggling dumping groups.

sx008

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
this game isn’t fun so much as I wished
I mean it‘s not a good action game on NDS
IF U are a NINJA TURTLES fan
that is an entirely different story

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
instead of psz getting dumped, we got this? well, at least its better than DS #4407: Around the World in 80 Days (Europe), DS #4406: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Mobilized (Europe), and DS #4405: Date ni Game Tsui Wake Jane! Dungeon Maker Girls Type (Japan). no offense to CoD fans.

hope psz gets dumped by the time i wake up

poke50uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, being lazy here, but suppose this game is more similar to new xbl version of TMNT: Turtles in Time than the original right?
New XBL just doesn't work for me, why change the levels? The fighting moves? the music!? Just didnt work in tru3D.. I'm hoping they gone back to side fighter 3D... have they??

darkloremaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
ShadowInferno119 said:
Yami Toshiro said:

"We" don't NEED anything. Piracy isn't a right you know, if you NEED American Wifi, Gamestop, or similar should be carrying the game.
smile.gif
Also, how is Call of Duty in ANY way related to NINJA TURTLES?

Anyway, been waiting on this one. I've always been a fan of the Ninja Turtles beat-em-ups, let's just hope this quasi 3-D installation isn't crap. Big thanks to the struggling dumping groups.

^This. People really need to not whine for dumps in another release thread. I for one am gonna try it, being a TMNT fan since I was like 5 years old.
biggrin.gif
Thanks for the dump!

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
This topic is infuriating. Filled with you selfish brats who just want, want, want. This isn't a topic about you not getting your free games fast enough, so fuck off if you don't have anything interesting to say. Go ask your parents for a beating.

On-topic, I'll definitely be trying this. The preview on IGN made it sound at least decent; while I agreed when reading that that I'd prefer a 2D game (in visuals, not mechanic), I don't object so much that I won't give it a shot, even if it's not excellent. Never been a big Turtles fan, so I don't have a) unreasonable expectations or b) fanboy rage at this not being Turtles in Time. Given that, the game seems like an interesting prospect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8