DS #4159: Pokemon Heart Gold (Japan)

Xtreme09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Agu Fungus said:
I just got the ROM of the game, and began ripping the music data, and I can't say HOW MUCH I'm satisfied with all the music remixes so far! Especially the Kanto remixes: The Kanto Trainer battle in the original only remixed the first half. Here it remixed the ENTIRE song! And while the Kanto Gym Leader battle had an uninspired remix in the original, it has an extended and somewhat better remix in this game. Mt. Moon is fully remixed, too! It also has the remixes of the missing Kanto songs (Fuchsia City, Welcome to the World of Pokémon, for example).

It also includes 8-bit versions of the soundtrack, including the GB originals, plus the new DS songs (why didn't they include similar option in Fire Red and Leaf Green?).

Omg i've been trying to rip the music as well but failing. Can you PLEASE upload a zip or Rar of all the music in this game?

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It works on Acekard 2i but not perfect
frown.gif
It crashed many times so I must save in all citys and more
:S maybe a patch for Acekard 2i

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorta similar situation that I am in, while in the sprout tower after patching I faced a trainer and one of the pokeballs kept spinning with the music still playing.

Latest AKAIO on Acekard 2.1.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Bolt892

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Like someone already said on M3 real you can't save, it freezes. but otherwise the game runs perfect, with no freezes or black screens. Well it does happen, but that's because of RTS, like someone said earlier. The point is M3 real runs it perfectly but you can't save
frown.gif
. I wish someone could help

original goodfel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought everything was going smoothly until it froze on me right as the battle was starting with one of the monks at the top of Sprout Tower...

Using SuperCard DSONE, and yes it's patched

44tim44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolt892 said:
Like someone already said on M3 real you can't save, it freezes. but otherwise the game runs perfect, with no freezes or black screens. Well it does happen, but that's because of RTS, like someone said earlier. The point is M3 real runs it perfectly but you can't save
frown.gif
. I wish someone could help
So do I!
I've got m3i zero and I have the exact same problem D: ...

Hope someone solves this problem...

Crahlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
original goodfella said:
I thought everything was going smoothly until it froze on me right as the battle was starting with one of the monks at the top of Sprout Tower...

Using SuperCard DSONE, and yes it's patched

Ho sh*t xD

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
The Sprout Tower crash happened to me as well; on AKAIO 1.4.1 being run on an AK2i. But I just turned off the DS, rebooted the ROM, and it worked fine after that.

Bolt892

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Even if the games runs perfectly on m3 real, no use in playing it if you can't save, but i believe this will be fixed soon
smile.gif

andyp350

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
works fine so far on acekard 2i, got my first pokemon and saving seems to be fine, did anyone else notice it looks like we can have 3 different save files now!

nitrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
44tim44 said:
Bolt892 said:
Like someone already said on M3 real you can't save, it freezes. but otherwise the game runs perfect, with no freezes or black screens. Well it does happen, but that's because of RTS, like someone said earlier. The point is M3 real runs it perfectly but you can't save :(. I wish someone could help
So do I!
I've got m3i zero and I have the exact same problem D: ...

Hope someone solves this problem...

but RTS can be backup by LR+Select or LR+Y !?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo