tongue.gif

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
PettingZoo said:
What is this game about?

It's a Japanese puzzle game that's about 16 years old - the series is quite big over there. Basically you link 4 Puyo (the little blob things) of the same color together. It's a little bit like Tetris (in the sense that the pieces fall down).

But yeah. WOOT. It's out.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: bluermlou, I'm having the same problems too, yet it works fine on No$GBA. Piracy block maybe?

bluermlou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SonicraX said:
PettingZoo said:
What is this game about?

It's a Japanese puzzle game that's about 16 years old - the series is quite big over there. Basically you link 4 Puyo (the little blob things) of the same color together. It's a little bit like Tetris (in the sense that the pieces fall down).

But yeah. WOOT. It's out.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: bluermlou, I'm having the same problems too, yet it works fine on No$GBA. Piracy block maybe?

thats what im thinking, running it on NO$GBA 2.6a for the time being.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
I just realized a few problems with it however... after most of the cutscenes in story mode, the game will black-screen. And if you do the Unlock Everything cheat from PP 15th Anniversary (At the title screen while holding L+R, press up, down, right, left, X, B, Y, A), it seems to work, but then the game black-screens again (if you turn the game back on you'll have everything unlocked). The Free Battle mode seems to be working just fine though. This was on an Acekard 2i (AKAIO 1.4.1) if that info is of any use to anyone. o_o;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: