DS #3849: Puffins: Island Adventure (USA)

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PUFFINS
happy.gif

TRAILER!

johnblade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game was in the news here in Canada. Look like the game was made by a Canada company and the news is really trying to show how the Canada game industry is starting to grow bigger and this company was one of them. Might try it out when I have the time.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The game was created and coded by Other Ocean, a game studio here in St. John's, Newfoundland.

Yay Newfies :3

Also, only Newfies can say Newfie.

Everyone else sounds dumb, especially other Canadians who can be as ignorant as the rest of the world regarding Newfoundlanders at times...

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
oh shheeezzz we can have them have sex?!?!?! nice ill start my own family tomorrow

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JKR Firefox said:
The game was created and coded by Other Ocean, a game studio here in St. John's, Newfoundland.

Yay Newfies :3

Also, only Newfies can say Newfie.

Everyone else sounds dumb, especially other Canadians who can be as ignorant as the rest of the world regarding Newfoundlanders at times...
I've always said Newfie when referring to Newfie music. Great Big Sea will always be one of my favorite groups.

BIM

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought Puffins were flightless birds >.>;;

Looks pretty basic but it could be a good 'spare 5 minutes game' for when the more involved stuff isn't viable

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BIM said:
I thought Puffins were flightless birds >.>;;

Looks pretty basic but it could be a good 'spare 5 minutes game' for when the more involved stuff isn't viable

LOL DOH! ...NO they don't fly.... that's why they live on CLIFF edges and catch fish on/from the water doh!

anyhow for the thread ... Thank god they ran out of animals with 4 legs and flippers! makes a change from cats,dogs,monkeys,horses/horsezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, wait missed a few zzzzz's, dolphins,pandas, did I miss any!?

anyone tried the wifi is it for Air Battles!? or trading fish!?
nyanya.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jesuschristmonkeyballs said:
JKR Firefox said:

What's that, like a neighborhood up there or something?

Your attempt at humor makes you look even more ignorant then usual.

I could make several stereotypical remarks about how Americans are inbred and start wars out of boredom...oh wait, I did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw