DS #3615: Touch Mechanic (USA)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I like it. It makes fun use of the touch screen. Not sure why they require such long load times on DS, but it only seems to be before each chapter.

Shanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Speed Freak said:
Shanon said:
I'm totally stuck at episode 17, the first job at the new garage where you have to replace the bumpers on the classic car and then paint a pattern on the side. I can't figure out how to paint the pattern correctly. I paint it all yellow with 2 coats and then fix up all the mistakes with the orange paint but the game still won't let me move on.

Anybody know how your meant to paint it?

I had the same problem until I figured it out. Stick to yellow and fill inside the white sticker. It doesn't matter if you paint the white area, just don't go through it and you'll be fine.

Aha yea what a muppet I am, I finally figured out after about 10 goes that your meant to fill inside the lines not on them lol.

The game is good fun, seems reasonably in depth. The only thing that sucks is when you goto buy parts you can't actually see what they look like. This is especially bad when buying wheels, but otherwise its good fun.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Rhos said:
Im at the car show, how do you get money ?

Even going through missions again is little money

I have 2$

lol

Im confused
It's the only way to get money. Improve your skills, make some quick missions really fast and with a minimum of errors. If you're patient, you can do long missions which will give you more money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, fine i guess