DS #3592: Grey's Anatomy (USA)

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's either this or Suikoden. Tough decision.

I suppose this might not be a great choice, since I've never seen the show (NBC owns my Thursday nights).

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I read on IGN, it's basically a bunch of mini-games. Not even going to bother to put this in my DS though.

gunns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dawn.wan said:
it's just not the same without Isaiah

When will Mc Dreamy ever settle down?
smileipb2.png

jruschme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's basically a six-eposide story arc with each episode divided into six acts with six scenes each. Each scene centers on one of the main characters. The problem is that at multiple points in each scene, you are forced to succesfully play a minigame in order to proceed or make a *very* minor plot choice (which only affects the next line or two of dialog).

Personally, I'd love to know the backstory on the creation of this game. The plot places it squarely in the previous season of the show and includes a character who left the end of the show at the end of last season. It almost feels like a story line which might have been abandoned after the writer's strike. Had the game come out then, it would probably have made something of a splash, but, as it is, will probably be seen as little more than shovelware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, not that bad ig +1