DS #3296: SimAnimals (USA)

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"We really wanted to use all of the strengths of the system, so we implemented microphone functionality."

What the hell? Since when is the microphone a strength? I mean, I guess Metroid Prime Hunters and Nintendogs used it right, but 99% of microphone games use it as a gimmick, in a way that could just as easily be done by the touch screen.

And then there were Feel The Magic XY/XX and The Rub Rabbits. That one kicked ass. Best minigame compilations on the system, and some of the only ones to not be damn irritating with the mic.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Rayder said:
Heh, you're funny. Nearly every release you are mentioning Animal Boxing. They sell that game at the store you know. YOU could go get it and dump it for everyone. It's obvious you REALLY want that game.
tongue.gif

Back on topic......is this like a Zoo sim? Does it work on an R4? My friend's kids will probably want this and they have R4's.

Yeah i noticed him mentioning this game all the time too. Seriously why not dump it then, obviously no one else cares enough to do it

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rayder said:
GreenBanana said:
I miss the days when Sim games were Sim games. You know...building? I loathe EA and Maxis as well more and more each time they produce a so-called Sims game for a console that isn't what the original Sims was about. Mini-games don't belong in Sims games.

So as for this animal game, is there boxing in it? You know, like Animal Boxing, which came out a month and a half or more ago?

Heh, you're funny. Nearly every release you are mentioning Animal Boxing. They sell that game at the store you know. YOU could go get it and dump it for everyone. It's obvious you REALLY want that game.
tongue.gif

Yeah I was considering requesting that the mods give him his own subforum for bitching about the fact that he can only get 3298 of the 3299 games available for the DS for free. Since I couldn't find an "ignore user" function, can a mod write a script that automatically deletes a GreenBanana post that contains the words "Animal Boxing"
tongue.gif

stephenophof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
kobykaan said:
stephenophof said:
This game is *MULTi 11*:

English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.

huh?? multi 12 surely !? I count 12 languages in your list!

1 English,
2 French,
3 German,
4 Italian,
5 Spanish,
6 Mexican
7 Spanish,
8 Portuguese,
9 Dutch,
10 Swedish,
11 Norwegian
12 Danish.

No, it's *MULTi 11*. You have two times Spanish (number 5 and 7).

Mexican = Spanish.
So the languages are:
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stephenophof said:
kobykaan said:
stephenophof said:
This game is *MULTi 11*:

English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.

huh?? multi 12 surely !? I count 12 languages in your list!

1 English,
2 French,
3 German,
4 Italian,
5 Spanish,
6 Mexican
7 Spanish,
8 Portuguese,
9 Dutch,
10 Swedish,
11 Norwegian
12 Danish.

No, it's *MULTi 11*. You have two times Spanish (number 5 and 7).

Mexican = Spanish.
So the languages are:
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish

ok YOU WIN was having a BLONDE day honest
frown.gif
nyanya.gif

@nagareboshi im using M3 iSakuReal v1.2 triple loader try that
smile.gif

nagareboshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the newest isakureal version (1.4) finally worked for me
smile.gif
thanks.

it's an okay game. I prefer Viva Piñata because of the graphics and controls. much easier to handle.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE said:
I never knew how fun it was to water trees and plants over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

I completely agree with the above quote.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EverlongNDS said:
I dislike this game....A LOT
I dislike newbies bumping many topics with nothing of any value to say.

Cut it out already or face a warn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM