DS #3274: Metroid Prime Hunters v1.1 (Europe)

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who even plays this game anymore?

I mean really.

EDIT: And it took them THIS long to remove the stupid shadow freeze?

Holy crap. That's fail.

Flozem

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't suppose I can go to the store and swap my old MPH game (the one-and-only original game I have) for this one...
biggrin.gif

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
What does it matter if there is a 1.0 version? and those that are cheating are using roms anyway to be able to enable the cheats....

Has to be another reason to bother with this...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main reason this has it's own release number is because it likely has a new GameID to go with its bug fixes. That means, for instance, cheats that exist for the older version of MPH will not show for this version until Narin adds them to this release's GameID.

P

pasc

Well, (I like noxus the best
wink.gif
) if you use noxus and freeze in a specific angel you can freeze enemies far away from you.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
EDIT: And it took them THIS long to remove the stupid shadow freeze?

More like they're only now doing a new production run of the game after running down the stock from the first ones.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mercenary96 said:
I read that the new 1.1 version disables cheats, because a lot of people were cheating in wifi games.
Just in time!
smileipb2.png

Seriously, people complained about that since, like, the week it launched, and implementing some kind of cheat protection would've been easy as pie. They can shove this up their asses for all I care. It's embarassing enough that cheating was even possible in the first place. No protection at all? In a fucking online game? Come on.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Vater Unser said:
Just in time!
smileipb2.png

Seriously, people complained about that since, like, the week it launched, and implementing some kind of cheat protection would've been easy as pie. They can shove this up their asses for all I care. It's embarassing enough that cheating was even possible in the first place. No protection at all? In a fucking online game? Come on.

On real copies you can't cheat so i guess the devs were not really thinking about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1