DS #3191: Phantasy Star Zero (Japan)

takashio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, this is my final comment for any other iTouch users. Running V2.1, with the latest CHEAT.DB :

- Select and enable the cheat in the extra menu
- Set Reset Switch to OFF
- Leave Cheat Code Switch to SWITCH ON
- Leave Load Type to NORMAL

Run the game. It will hang to white after selecting a save slot 1 out of 5 times or so. But it runs, eventually. Leaving it hanging there for some seconds before resetting and trying again seems to help, but it still feels pretty random to me. However:

- Save doesn't work - Online or Offline, and neither do Friend Codes. It appears to be fine, but if you hard reset the DS the save is gone.
- In-game items don't work or have names.

Maybe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alastair said:
Why do Japs use Ø in games' titles to denote zero? Do they think that it's 31337?

...Wow. Really? If you really are that close minded where you think everything has to be the same way you do, I could ask this: Why do Australians always say "mate"? Do you think its "31337"? Which I guess is how Australians say 1337.

edit: Anyways, back on topic...I will not play this game until the US release because I see no fun in playing a game you can't even understand. Same with FF Dissidia. So have fun everyone.

Huepow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone able to get this to work with AceKard2? I've tried the methods posted, including DSATM, and it simply will not work.

*sigh* I want to play this so badly... I'm kind of new to this so maybe I'm doing something wrong. Anyone able to offer any help?
frown.gif

Base

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really fun game so far. Just finished the first misson/quest in Single Player Mode. But now I'm having trouble starting the 2nd one. I've tried talking to that girl that usually starts the quests, but she says something, that I can't understand. :S

SHORT VERSION: Anyone know how to start 2nd quest in Single Player Mode?

Ranma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Base said:
Really fun game so far. Just finished the first misson/quest in Single Player Mode. But now I'm having trouble starting the 2nd one. I've tried talking to that girl that usually starts the quests, but she says something, that I can't understand. :S

SHORT VERSION: Anyone know how to start 2nd quest in Single Player Mode?

After the first mission, go outside the guild or whatever they call it these days, and watch your 2 npc friends talk about something. Then go back inside and go to the door that's opposite the mission girl. That's the Principal's office, or the equivalent for this game. Talk to him, then you can get to the second mission. It freezes up on me when I get to the boss, though.
frown.gif

Base

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ranma said:
After the first mission, go outside the guild or whatever they call it these days, and watch your 2 npc friends talk about something. Then go back inside and go to the door that's opposite the mission girl. That's the Principal's office, or the equivalent for this game. Talk to him, then you can get to the second mission. It freezes up on me when I get to the boss, though.
frown.gif

Thanks for that. I did it the other way around. I spoke to him before the cut scene, so no wonder it didn't work,
wacko.gif

Anyway, I'll try getting to the boss and see if it freezes.

Also does anyone know how to upgrade skills/abillities/special attacks?

EDIT: Doesn't freeze for me. Just finished the 2nd quest.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just used the cheat from Narin, works perfect now on my Double Loader both M3 DS Real and M3 Sakura
biggrin.gif

Thanks again, Narin, you are great!

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Base said:
Ranma said:
frown.gif

Thanks for that. I did it the other way around. I spoke to him before the cut scene, so no wonder it didn't work,
wacko.gif

Anyway, I'll try getting to the boss and see if it freezes.

Also does anyone know how to upgrade skills/abillities/special attacks?

EDIT: Doesn't freeze for me. Just finished the 2nd quest.
Hold down the attack button. I'm not sure if it matters which, haven't paid much attention. They use PP though. As for the elemental attacks, those are technique discs. You can identify it cuz it's a green box with a level (LV) in the text of it, eg LV1 LV 2, etc. Uses pp too.

Broomop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this game for pso fans its awesome i mean its like the old dreamcast style pso again.. which is what psu should of been like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4