DS #3178: Gensou Suikoden Tierkreis (Japan)

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yaynds.gif

Definitely going in my microsd.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ROM Size 2048Mbit

Oh wow! I could expect 1024Mbit as being the new "default" to the great games, but 256MB? Guess we're running faster than I expected
ohmy.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh mama! I know I won't understand a lick, but I do have to check it out. This is one of the most ambitious things to come to DS, which is especially surprising, considering the many other dogs Konami has brought to the system.

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Well you should know that after Holland, Germany was a huge influence on Japanese education, technology and medicine.

When I lived there, I remember my doctor speaking to me in Japanese (though sneaking in the odd chance to practice his English talking about golf, which I know nothing about!) then writing my notes in German, I thought they stopped that ages ago, apparently not!

I would try this, but the wife grew tired of helping me out with the difficult bits of RPG dialogue over a decade ago...

spiritos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
christmas is a great time, probably should get back to studying japanese sometime...
anyone knows whether this is getting a worldwide release/date?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm surprised how far I've been able to go in this game. Pretty straight forward and definitely a tight RPG. Gorgeous, too!

I'm really weirded out that this thread isn't all abuzz. Guess a lot of folks don't recognize the title.
frown.gif

Can't friggin' wait for the U.S. release. Not sure how much further I'll be able to get before hitting a Japanese brick wall, but I'm really having fun with it.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This title got a very high score on famitsu I think. Don't remember exactly though. Does anyone know?

Also, judging by the vids I saw it has a full voice-over. Great for people that are learning Japanese.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Because the word "Zodiac" appeared so many time in a certain company's games, I think using Tierkreis instead of Zodiac was a smart move.

But then... Even if it said Zodiac I'd still pick it up =P

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
Well, I'm surprised how far I've been able to go in this game. Pretty straight forward and definitely a tight RPG. Gorgeous, too!

I'm really weirded out that this thread isn't all abuzz. Guess a lot of folks don't recognize the title.
frown.gif

Can't friggin' wait for the U.S. release. Not sure how much further I'll be able to get before hitting a Japanese brick wall, but I'm really having fun with it.

Has it been confirmed for US?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that