youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
srmagus said:
I ran the Chrono Trigger rom (only ARM7 patched) on my M3 Simply. Now the M3 doesn't seem to be able to bring up many of my other saves files (including Pokemon). Scanning this thread, am I the only one who has the problem? I've tried to format the SD card and re-install the firmware, as well as tried it in multiple DS/DS Lites. When I go to load a file (Chrono Trigger, Pokemon D/S) the green light starts blinking and I choose the file, two black screens. Someone help!

I have an M3 Simply, and I used Narin's piracy fix to remove it. Go to cheats.gbatemp.net and download the latest cheat file then activate the cheat to get rid of the piracy patrol. My M3SS works perfectly and it hasn't failed me yet. I play pokemon and it works fine. Make sure the firmware is the latest.

Zareth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this was already asked or if it sounds stupid but it's just something that I was wondering about. The code to by-pass the anti-piracy thing...do I only need to use it once and after I save, the whole game will work like normal or do I have to use the code every time I play this?

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you always have to use the code if you want to play the game. theres a lot of games now that use anti-piracy. if you want to play those games, you have to enable the bypass code all the time. not 1 time

Daminite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has any one gotten this working on the m3 real? i'm in the sewers and it keeps freezing. i've tried 2 different patches and an unpatched with the cheat code. none worked. i dont know if it makes a difference but i'm using an original ds.

retrogamer1975

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if it has been reported or not, but Chrono Trigger freezes on the R4 when Lavos destroys Zeal. I've gotten past other freezes by rebooting, but this one is freezing everytime. It occurs when the first blast is shown hitting the Zeal kingdom.

Has anyone finished CT on the R4?

EDIT: I got past that part. I had gotten 3 straight freezes at this exact point, but, I turned the code off and it made it through this part.

GmW1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any program that can convert a Chrono Trigger SNES save file (from a emulator) to a CTDS save file? I've already googled, but I can't find anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: