DS #2958: Skate It (USA)

Zagger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has been out for a while now... already played a bit with it and so far so good.
The stylus control is kinda awkward at first but you get used to in no time.
Better than TH in my opinion
smile.gif

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
overall the game is pretty good, even though you can only do like... 2 tricks. I like the wifi getting of other peoples tracks (like linerider).

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pizzaroo said:
overall the game is pretty good, even though you can only do like... 2 tricks. I like the wifi getting of other peoples tracks (like linerider).
lol, you can do a shit load of tricks. Like just randomly draw stuff on the touch screen. There are also grinds and grabs. It has all the famous tricks already. Just play the friggin tutorial.
Also, what's up with the flood of dumped games? It hides this game and need for speed.

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
themuddaload said:
um, is there a way to just use buttins, and not the touchpad? tuochpad looks like a pain in the ass..

My kid is going to agree, he is not a touchpad fan.... I know , I know it is a Dual Screen, one for view and the other for touch, but.... I can hear him now "Yeah!!! a new skate board game", then when he goes to play "aww it's a stylus game".

Maybe save this one for a game release dry period...

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
xboxrules said:
themuddaload said:
um, is there a way to just use buttins, and not the touchpad? tuochpad looks like a pain in the ass..

My kid is going to agree, he is not a touchpad fan.... I know , I know it is a Dual Screen, one for view and the other for touch, but.... I can hear him now "Yeah!!! a new skate board game", then when he goes to play "aww it's a stylus game".

Maybe save this one for a game release dry period...

There are 3 Tony Hawk games on the DS, let your kid play those.

chengdu100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really hoping some cheats or a SAV will come out for this soon. The story mode gets way too hard later in the game, and all I want to do is freeskate all the levels, I don't care about these silly races and competitions. Either way, it's a fun game once you get used to the controls and how buggy it is sometimes. Much more fun than Tony Hawk.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
754boy said:
Just like the 360 version, the controls ruin this game for me. I could barely finish the tutorial lol. If anyone says this is better than Hawk DS, they're lying
hate2.gif
be patient, young padawan. This game requires skill, unlike Tony Hawk.

Bazz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How on earth do you get this game to work I been trying for 2 days I have an m3simply and ysmenu and can't get this on, but can everything else, it always gives me a hault error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/xeWd4a5RYJ8?si=URwg3PNBQa5zPuXt that birthday cake look jumpin