kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
Endogene said:
This game is pretty good really.
Be warned though it took me 1Hour and 30 minutes to read through the prologue (that you cant skip).
Gameplay is pretty good, it isnt at all like ouendan. My guess is that it can be pretty chalanging near the end.
Ooh, now I am gonna try.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hmmmm this one looks like princess maker but i think this one is much more interesting with more interactions available
smile.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any secret sex-slave training mode?
Someone should hack one in!
Would make it 10x more enjoyable.

So, what songs are there anyway? Any good ones?

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
This is one of the ones I've been waiting for~ My guilty pleasure... I feel so ashamed lol

When I played it in Japanese and it was meh 'cos of all that text I couldn't read... but now I know what's going on so hooray! Still, the prince choices are... Well you get to choose flaming homo, deathbed (he looks like he's gonna die), shota, mr. angry-for-no-real-reason (man period?) or prince charming. So. Yeah.

Summary: I like cute, I like dress-up, dating sim kinda, not all that hard but still fun (to me), 3D models aren't too bad... so if you like that stuff too you're good.

skyman113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowboy said:
Any secret sex-slave training mode?
Someone should hack one in!
Would make it 10x more enjoyable.

So, what songs are there anyway? Any good ones?
lol, it exists. The creators hid it like Rockstar and Hot Coffee.

I really don't know what to think about this game. Will probably give it a try just for kicks, and because that box-art rocks my socks.

reimu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tintedglass.net
XP
Country
Canada
Guilty pleasure. This game is great. Lots of songs (classical, but fun all the same) cute 3D models with realistic dance moves and a replay mode where you can move the camera freely and learn the actual steps for particular dances. Very amusing, EBA type gameplay, can be challenging. The addition of a ridiculously cute japanese style dating sim makes the game even better. Great for any young girl. It's nice to see a game for girls released in the USA that the developers obviously put effort in. I was impressed.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Strange, this is the first game to not get "SHOVELWARE!" in a while, considering its genre and target audience.

...Well, I DID get it for a friend. God help me, I may put this on my flashcart myself. ;_;

ramzabeoulve

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-difference.com
XP
Country
France
Even if it doesn't seem like a piss-poor Ubi-quality shovelware according to the various comments, I'm still pretty pissed off that, ignoring all the awesome Cave shmups, Natsume picked THIS game for localisation...

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raven Darkheart said:
so many good reviews for a supposed shovelware title......what to do what to do
Considering the comments, maybe it's not shovelware at all. Just because you're not in the target audience doesn't mean it's a bad game, after all. =P

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh! I read somewhere they actually did motion captured ballroom experts. Forget where... but it's very good animation so I wouldn't be surprised.

Er... I take back what I said.... it does get kinda challenging >.> Also, Deathbed and Mr. angry-for-no-reason are starting to grow on me < And either my nose or my ear starts to itch right at the hard parts! Distracting >O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@