DS #2616: Touch Mechanic (France)

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For people stuck on level 14--

Before you SAW, you have to SAND.

Sand until you get the all clear... bust out the saw and cut along the yellow dots. Use the glove to pull the cut portion of the hood, and replace it with the new part. Use the torch to weld the piece in (I think...), then paint to finish.

EDIT:

for the next level, you'll have to go to buy parts and fix up your personal ride. The parts aren't all in english, but just make sure you buy one of each-- air filter, rims, and paint (filtre à air, jantes, peinture).

eife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm stuck at chapter 67.

I unmounted the whole axle, and then, when I try to remount it, I can't put in place the third part
(i'm sorry, I even doesn't have the name in french, so in english... ^^ ; it's the one with 3 disks and 2 branch)

If anyone has got so far, did you encounter the same problem? I would like to finish the game
frown.gif

I looked for help on gamefaqs, but this game isn't even referenced oO...

Speed Freak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm stuck at the 1st assingnment you get to do for your new boss, after the contest. How do I paint the car after changing the bumpers? If I use only the yellow paint nothing happens until I run out of money (or patience). What should I do?

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speed Freak said:
I'm stuck at the 1st assingnment you get to do for your new boss, after the contest. How do I paint the car after changing the bumpers? If I use only the yellow paint nothing happens until I run out of money (or patience). What should I do?

you have to use two coats of paint.

the game measures each a "coat" as when you lift the stylus from the screen. So if you paint the hood once, you have to life the stylus and then paint it again in order for it to really be painted.

Speed Freak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
NatsuMatto said:
Speed Freak said:

you have to use two coats of paint.

the game measures each a "coat" as when you lift the stylus from the screen. So if you paint the hood once, you have to life the stylus and then paint it again in order for it to really be painted.

Ok, but this is not the mission I'm talking about. I'm having problems painting the "door vinyl", on that orange mustang. I tried apllying another coat, but seems like I'm still doing something wrong, cause nothing happens. Ideas?

Ergo_proxy_One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i do chapter 14...where u have to cut the holes for air vent on the hood or whatever...everything i do is wrong lol...i sanded it, sawed it, torched it, hammered it...no holes

Speed Freak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ergo_proxy_One said:
how do i do chapter 14...where u have to cut the holes for air vent on the hood or whatever...everything i do is wrong lol...i sanded it, sawed it, torched it, hammered it...no holes

Have you tried using the hand tool to remove the area you just sawed?

LowSoulflyer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

I am totally stuck at Episode 17 when it comes to paint the yellow pattern on both sides.
I know that I have to use two layers and I also managed to get rid of all red dots which means there should be any mistakes but still I cannot move on to the the other areas of the pattern
mad.gif

Anyone? And anothequestion... If I use the very right tool to see if I crossed any line with the colour... Do I need to repaint those areas again or does this tool just make my mistakes visible????

This game is really addictive!!!!

Thanks!

lag24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IM stuck at episode 12 I just cant get the last hole of the new rear bumper I put in I cant make a hole and I tried but is no use I need help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong