Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Screenshots:

Reminds me of MySims, sort of.
Cutesy characters, 3D, and business simulation...sounds like MySims to me!

Going to try this out later, as soon as I can get a hold of it.

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
7.5/10 IMO.
Good Sim. actually,

NVM:
I judged to quickly! I judged first by looking at screenies online.
After i downloaded it, I COULDNT EVEN FIND MY OWN SHOP =O
And the "3D" thing, you cant even see ur characters head, its like a tilted Birds Eye view.
So..
4/10

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SavageWaffle said:
7.5/10 IMO.
Good Sim. actually,

NVM:
I judged to quickly! I judged first by looking at screenies online.
After i downloaded it, I COULDNT EVEN FIND MY OWN SHOP =O
And the "3D" thing, you cant even see ur characters head, its like a tilted Birds Eye view.
So..
4/10

I think if got a hold of a manual you would be able to find your shop no problem =P Don't think "I don't have a manual" is a good enough reason to give poor score review. And I don't know what you mean by you cant even see ur characters head. Do you mean their faces?

I'm on day 19 of Summer, year 1. Making $1250~$1400 profit a day. Early game was seriously a chore, but once I got some toys to level 20+ and expanded the shop, it became much more fun. Tweaking prices, shop layout, toy "tech-tree", side quests and hidden blueprints are good enough for a store sim.
If you can withstand the repetetive workshop in early game, I'd give 8/10. Personally this beats Animal Crossing and My Sims on single player, but the lack of online interaction hurt the score quite a bit.
I'd say over half of people would think "this is so repetetive and feels like work instead of fun" and quit. Probably it's a hir or miss kind of game.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is surprisingly fun. I expected another "Build-a-Bear workshop" clone, but this actually had some thought and creativity put into it. It's not Zelda or Final Fantasy by any means, but worth checking out if you need to kill some time. And, of course, kids will love it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1