DS #1964: Advance Wars Days of Ruin (USA)

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works perfectly on my M3 Perfect MiniSD using Soft reset, 4xDMA, Force R/W (didn't try trim rom)

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
okay, the weirdest thing happening on sc cf
wink.gif

after the first battle scene, the screens switched to their correct order...
gonna save and load and try around if it stays in it's correct order now

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
halp D: !
i haz dwnlaoded rom but it no workiez on suprcard ds on
frown.gif

it wuz advanse wors.7z i chnged extnsion to .nds but it dnt show on menu of suprcard

plz halp me

soz fr bad englihs.

lol
biggrin.gif

Just joking. I'm "acquiring" the rom right now and I can't wait till its finished.
I was thinking of bunking my lessons for the day but it seems they've all been canceled due to the results of the november exams flooding in and year 9 midterms being held
biggrin.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Working fine on DSTT.

I'm loving it so far. I wasn't too sure about the presentation before but now I love it. The battlefields, touch controls and battle animations are much better than AW DS. Great game so far
smile.gif

SomeGuyGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everybody, remember to equip your COs into your units! After making a unit, click on them again and select CO. It doesn't use up your turn and you can still move the unit
biggrin.gif

This is definetly the best game in the series, it is really balanced comapred to the last offering. I've beaten about 8 missions so far, and did a 1vs1 against the computer on a 15x15 map, it was quite challanging [but I won in the end!].

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that it works on the SCDS1 by a clean drag-n-drop rom method (with patch options on/activated). I watched the opening video dealie, fucked around in the options screen, and connected to the Wi-Fi lobby for a good 2 minutes. Of the two music tracks I heard, I must say, it was sounding pretty sweet.

And now, my bed calls for me... So fuck, the end of the world is gonna have to wait a little bit longer...
nyanya.gif

luigimania

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Supercard CF latest firmware and software:

Screens swapped until after first battle cutscene in any map after a fresh load. Then they swap back and stay that way until I power it down and restart. Weird. Saving does not make a difference.

soybean84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just did a test run on the m3 real and everything seems to work fine so far. Too late at night so I stopped after the opening.

Pitto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What are the languages we can play this game? Is Japanese included? Or will the japanese version be released later?

anocross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a note to anyone with a G6 Lite... been playing up to the end of level 6 and then it suddenly froze on me. Froze up again after about 10 minutes fooling around in a Free Battle.

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Supercard CF latest firmware and software:

Screens swapped until after first battle cutscene in any map after a fresh load. Then they swap back and stay that way until I power it down and restart. Weird. Saving does not make a difference.

exactly the same here.
which is perfectly fine for me, doesn't bother me at all.
one battle and it's all normal til you power off, so i just won't
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, That is definitely exciting news. +1