Homebrew ds 1942

bazza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi
i have loaded the emulator, on the touch screen highlited are 1942 1942a 1942 but when i press the a button i get a message saying cant load the game.the roms are in the root of my m3 real ds card .help please

ChuckMcB

Trophies
Website
www.ds-xtra.com
XP
Country
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I've just fixed the same problem you where having.

It seems you need to have all four 1942 .zip files to play any of the games with DS1942, if 1942 is not lit up then you have that one missing and none of the other games will start.

Red_Breast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have all 4 and all are lit up but for all of them I find I have a file missing. I've tried loads of options but nothing works.

ChuckMcB

Trophies
Website
www.ds-xtra.com
XP
Country
Have a look at this DS1942 page, it's got a box with details of the files you need including the exact name and number of files that should be in each archive file.

Took me ages, but I tested this a couple of days ago so I know they are correct.

Red_Breast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks. After finding another site I found all the 1942a zips I had were wrong. I found a good one. Then I found that all the files in my 1942.zip and 1942b.zip had to be renamed. After renaming 32 files all 4 versions work.
I'm tempted to enter the actual file names of each zip on that Wiki. I'm sure there must be others with the same problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."