DS #1664: Contra 4 (USA)

sciencefair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dang grappling hook LOL. I just beat the game on normal :x

I'm impressed. I'm also going to make sure a few friends buy this game. Good job wayforward!

D

demishadow

*dies in first stage on easy*

*makes love to the cold ground* I missed you baby~~!♥♥♥

serious_sean

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
as far as pocketNES goes, it isn't used in the game; the emulation is proprietary. i believe it was a special thanks, just because pocketNES is a good example of emulation on the GBA and DS.

I think bender bending rodriguez is also thanked, but he didn't have much to do with the game.
biggrin.gif

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive noticed that when i come to the first level boss that the game pause's for a second or 2 then carries on, this also happen again when the boss changes to its 2nd form aswell. Anyone else had this problem?, Im using a Supercard lite slot 2 version

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got round to playing it, and first impressions are great. They could have easily fucked it up, made it 3d or whatever. Hope it's a success and devs start making true sequels of their classic games in the spirit of the original. Music's oldskool as well.

Sherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stormed through Easy, gonna take on Normal now...the stages are brilliant, the music is top notch, this game is AWESOME!

Miroku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game kicks so much ass .. and the soundtrack is awesome! too many good games these days...not enough time to play them all.
yaynds.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh. *sniff *sniff You smell that? That's the smell of retro greatness wafting from my DS. I'm really loving the remake so far.

I can't even count the number of hours of my childhood wasted on Contra NES. Here we go again.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive noticed that when i come to the first level boss that the game pause's for a second or 2 then carries on, this also happen again when the boss changes to its 2nd form aswell. Anyone else had this problem?, Im using a Supercard lite slot 2 version

Yes I have this problem on my Supercard CF Slot 2. I think this problem affects SuperCard users. It happens when the game is accessing the music. I think if you change some Patch Access options or something it might fix it...but it doesn't bother me TOO much.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Don't have much time for games as of late, but I managed to complete 20 challenges last night. Sooo addictive. It's such a great time to be a gamer what with PS3 picking up, the Wii finally delivering its big guns and the handheld scene being as overloaded as it is. So sad for me.

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Yes I have this problem on my Supercard CF Slot 2. I think this problem affects SuperCard users. It happens when the game is accessing the music. I think if you change some Patch Access options or something it might fix it...but it doesn't bother me TOO much.
Trim and load the game on the Supercard memory. Not the SD Card.

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice game, but I am fucked. I have one of those shit DS lites with the diagonal problem so this game is extremely difficult. So far it reminds me of classic contra mixed with some contra 3 and hard corps. I'm not going to continue playing it till I get a new DS.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice game, but I am fucked. I have one of those shit DS lites with the diagonal problem so this game is extremely difficult. So far it reminds me of classic contra mixed with some contra 3 and hard corps. I'm not going to continue playing it till I get a new DS.

Do you mean a DS Phat?
huh.gif

~Nero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol