DS #1617: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (USA)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The graphics remind me of the first Half-Life.

Now THAT'S a game that should be ported...
wink.gif

I've already ported some Counter-Strike 3D Models to the DS on the past
wink.gif

>___>

Thats not porting, thats just using a model viewer.
Actually, they're ported, and into a model viewer
wink.gif

The 3D Models can be used out of the model viewer, only that
well
I kinda lost the source and can't compile them anymore
shy.gif
All you need to do is rip the model, put it in the model viewer, and compile, theres no portin involved. I know cause I did the same thing with half-life models.

P

pasc

This game is BREATHTAKING ! Good work Activision ! Linkoboy what are you blabbering about ? 13.6 fps NEVER ! It runs smooth all the time for me.

The helicopterflight made me *WOW !* Soooo beautiful. At first it seemed boring, but now after that sniper ass in the left window is death the game snowballs itself into something HUGE !

Don´t belive anyone anything ! n-space really did something awesome here !

I look forward to play a lil Singlecardlinkmuliplayer in soon future *flash and gas grenade.. hehehe*

So now back to this beaty (the night is mine ^^, school ? Forget about it !)

PS: The enemy AI is the highest I´ve ever seen in a DS game yet.
Example:

Me throws Grenade to enemy, enemy screams "Enemy Grenade !", picks up the Greanade and throws it back to me - directly before my feet... lol

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Works fine on a 2GB Sandisk microsd and R4.

The game is pretty cool, graphics are nice but the framerate suffers at times, the action was pretty engaging as well the only real issue I have is the double tap iron sight but with some sensibility tweaking I'm sure that won't be a problem.

So far it looks good.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's much better than the average game on DS but not anything fantastic IMO. It will keep me entertained.

Get the PC or XBOX360 version if you want to experience the true awesome of call of duty

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought this was a good game, considering they will have loads of limitations on the DS. You won't be able to compare it though to the console or PSP versions.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is kind of blah. Got bored really really fast, I think I will stick with the PC version which I enjoy.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with frame problems may have to blame their card. Mine is running smoother than anything else I've played, even smoother than Metroid.

This really makes up for Brothers in Arms. I never linked BiA because of the frames.

This game also has way better levels.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
This will be a sleeper hit. Far less advertising than the console/PC versions, and different dev team.

Much better framerates than BIA, seems to use higher draw distance than Dementium (although that was set in the dark).

Anyone reading this thread who can spare 64MB on their flash cart should go try it. It's free, if you know what I mean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1