DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SIETE ASPETTARE?
3 2 1 ANDARE!
^Crappy Google translation

I want the spanish version to come out, so I can actually understand a bit of it... >_>

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is this the same as the English version, but being Italian they wear sharper looking suits ?
tongue.gif

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Why don't they juste make a Multi 5 ? -__-

Um...you serious? The game almost takes up the full 1 gigabit card. And seeing as that is currently the largest card out, it would take a card 5 times the size.
well, not really, since the majority of the card is probably taken up by the music, and the songs are the same in each version. the separate language versions are probably just down to the large amount of graphical text, text in background, animated text and so on - it's just easier for them to do it this way.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why don't they juste make a Multi 5 ? -__-

Um...you serious? The game almost takes up the full 1 gigabit card. And seeing as that is currently the largest card out, it would take a card 5 times the size.
well, not really, since the majority of the card is probably taken up by the music, and the songs are the same in each version. the separate language versions are probably just down to the large amount of graphical text, text in background, animated text and so on - it's just easier for them to do it this way.

The songs are the same for each county? I thought it would have you know, French songs for France, Italian songs for Italy.

If not though, then yeah, should be at least multi something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: