DS #0847: Lunar Knights (USA)

Nex_WhatToDo

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a SCSD but im getting a horrible ticking noise as im playing the game like the sound is sorta stuck kinda ruins the game so i'm playing without the sound at moment, any suggestions?

P

pas

This happens to me sometimes too (M3 CF) just put your DS in Standby Mode for one second and the noise will be gone.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a SCSD but im getting a horrible ticking noise as im playing the game like the sound is sorta stuck kinda ruins the game so i'm playing without the sound at moment, any suggestions?

I don't have a SCDS, but my SCminiSD would get that clicking sound too until I re-patched the game without Restart. Once I did that I haven't heard the clicking sounds again.

Maybe try patching the game without Restart before dropping it in the SCDS? You don't have to run "clean roms" through the SCDS, you just can.
wink.gif

Something to try anyway....

killfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Closing and reopening the cover seems to fix it for a while. Though it gets really irritatting. Is there a way to do it via controls, instead of closing/reopening?

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game was made as perfect as humanly possible. I highly recommend this game... and I actually bought it after I played the "full demo".

RTJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Yo, people with G6 Lites, tell me: If you have the Boktai 1 or 2 GBA ROM, could you link the two and gain the advantages without having to buy the damned thing? I know that if you go to the "My Card" setting under the menu, the bottom right changes to X and GBA thinger, so, can you link the two?

If yeah, how? (Mine crashed =x) and is it worth it?

Thanks. =]

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone got it to link with Boktai 2 on the M3 Lite? I've tried, but it just says it's unrecognized. I'm guessing because it's a new game and M3 need to update the manager to support it. I know you can hex edit the M3 Manager .exe to support it, but I have no idea how to do it. If anyone has done it successfully, please post how here. Thanks
smile.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So does the story of this game have something to do with Boktai. I only played through the first Boktai game. In other words, can I play this without having played Boktai 2
ph34r.gif

slayer667

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So does the story of this game have something to do with Boktai. I only played through the first Boktai game. In other words, can I play this without having played Boktai 2
ph34r.gif

I haven't played Boktai or Boktai 2, and I can play this game fine. Although the stylus space sequences annoy me like no other.

084k3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's been over a week so has anyone got this working on a SC lite? I tried the 2.2.07 dat file that works with dk racing but no go.

Is there a newer dat file somewhere?

D

DeadPassenger

geeezz !!!it doesn't work on my G6 Lite flash card ..... WHY !!!!
is the any settings to run it correctly ,?

plz ... help .. thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F