Drug Cartel Captured Anon Member

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Joe: Because sitting down and doing nothing while hes getting killed is that much more productive.
thats what they should have done in the first place, hacking them more/trying to DDOS their sites, just made them angrier
once he is in the hands of the los zetas he is pretty much considered dead no matter what, they will kill him, to send a message to any other members of anon who try to go against them

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, if it's the recent news, they set some traps that would trace certain users who tried to access deep-net sites. Not a ring. Various people.

And yeah, he's most likely dead. Any one who peruses a raw upload site knows he isn't coming back alive. And will be a lot worse off than that thing that suddenly became popular--the two guys one chainsaw, one knife--that's only a slice of what most cartels do. That was just baby work.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Joe: Because sitting down and doing nothing while hes getting killed is that much more productive.
thats what they should have done in the first place, hacking them more/trying to DDOS their sites, just made them angrier
once he is in the hands of the los zetas he is pretty much considered dead no matter what, they will kill him, to send a message to any other members of anon who try to go against them

So what you're saying is that they should do nothing because he's already screwed?
Also, they found this guy when they weren't specifically trying to get to anonymous, killing him doesn't really provide a basis for anything to be too worried about
Legitimate threat to be worried about: "I know who you are and I'm going to kill you"
Not so Legitimate threat: "I know nothing about you but I'm going to find you and kill you eventually"

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
4chan hackers vs a Drug ring.

...This.. will be..erhm.. How this will play out will be.. well, I don't know, really.

Since when does 4chan/hackers attack Crime rings?

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So what did they exactly do to them in the first place? Im lost there.

D

Deleted_171835

This is what happens when you mess with the big boys, Anonymous.

They're a bunch of script-kiddies who DDOS sites under the impression that they're acting for the good of all but when faced against a violent drug cartel that is more than willing to kill one of their members, they cower down like a bunch of little kids. Publicly publishing the names of those involved with the cartel will just result in more deaths which is the exact thing they're trying to avoid, right?

The Anon member got himself into this and no amount of threats are going to get him out. The only hope left are the authorities which are undoubtedly going to do absolutely nothing as they are in on the corruption, too.

On the otherhand, according to this he has already been released, which would render pretty much everything I said above null.
http://pastebin.com/XZRpjUZq

There are a couple more interesting details listed too. As for me, I'll just be sitting in the sidelines watching curiously as to what (if anything) happens on November 5th.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb