Hacking dropped in water

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Let your DS dry for a few days. You will have to replace the battery. You may have damaged the DS with using it too soon and not giving it chance to dry out properly.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
You would be suprised how many people take stuff into the toilet
I got 2 phones bricked but i never lost a console like that, usaually its becuase of the stupid trousers i decide to wear that my phones fall out of the "pockets" for lack of a better word

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
but my question was. there's a little red box where the battery goes in. i was thinking that was a spill indicator to show them if there was a spill, for warranty reasons. can anyone confirm this?
I've just looked at mine, if you mean a little square sticker on the side of the battery hole mine's pink with red spots if that helps at all. (Black DS, Europe, in case that makes a difference)

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
dropped in water
It happens.

QUOTEbut my question was. there's a little red box where the battery goes in.
i was thinking that was a spill indicator to show them if there was a spill, for warranty reasons.
can anyone confirm this?
cause if its true, and red means there was a spill... a lot more water got in it then i thought...
That depends. It may be a spill indicator, or it may be a piece of shit.
You did drop it in the toilet didn't you? Does someone in your household have their period? Do you have hemorrhoids or other anal maladies? It could be a bit of shit mixed with some blood that got in there. I suggest using your nose to find out.
Just don't touch anything.

Weirder things have happened.
I once dropped my left earring in the can accidentally when I swiped across my face to chase off a fly. My finger got into the earing (a small golden ring) and pulled it out, dropping it between the legs. It landed right into a great pulsating turd.
What happened next was a great example of "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing": I reasoned that, since the gold was heavier than the shit (gold is very heavy), flushing the toilet would cause the turd to disappear and the earring to remain there right for the picking. I wasn't gonna put my fingers in my mom's breakfast in shit-form or otherwise, so it was a great hypothesis to test. With my finger still on the button after pushing it in, I remembered the fact that eventhough gold is heavier than shit, the volume of the shit must match that of the gold for it to work. Ergo, everything was gone, the shit, the earring, and a bag of razorblades I still had left in my colon after my trip to the psychiatric institution for assaulting a child with a smaller child.
The earrign was an heirloom too, but I got one to replace it from the same person that gave it to me so the loss is somewhat smaller.
She didn't believe the story (you might neither) but it's very much true. Except for the razorblade part. (It was actually a bag of drugs)

On another more recent occasion I busted my Supercard after accidentally punching it with my fist. (pics to follow in another thread)

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try going to nintendo.com and typing in your dsl serial number, if its still under warranty get it repaired.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm sorry, but the fact that you managed to drop your DS INTO the toilet made me laugh.
Still, i feel bad for you.

Why would someone have their DS over the toilet? Really guys, I can't come up with a logical explanation!!!

Same thing i thought
blink.gif

You would be suprised how many people take stuff into the toilet
I got 2 phones bricked but i never lost a console like that, usaually its becuase of the stupid trousers i decide to wear that my phones fall out of the "pockets" for lack of a better word
I do that sometimes
tongue.gif

But still, i never hold my DS ABOVE the toilet.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dont tell me you were watching *stuff* and then it *accedentaly* while you were *doing something* fell into the toilet

o.O

I wonder what you did

EDIT:Unlikely if you claim to have a fiance but then again...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo