DRM increases piracy

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Such a response is the pinnacle of immaturity. Wouldn't people use use Sony E-book readers "give a shit"? And they still use the MagicGate DRM technology on the PSP (and VAIO) memory sticks, and the PS3. My main point is that you were wrong about Sony not using DRM in the past--and present.

I guess I was wrong, but why does it even matter if it isn't slapping us in the face like Ubisoft DRM was? Like this stuff flew completely under my radar while Ubisoft's DRM (namely for Assassin's Creed II) was up in everywhere. DRM is shitty if you notice, if you don't even know it's there then it doesn't matter. I only care if things are "infringing upon my rights" if I can actually feel or care about it.
I disagree with your feelings on DRM, but that probably belongs in another thread for another day. Whether it "matters" or not in regard to Ubisoft did not initially concern me when I responded to you. I was calling you out because what you said was incorrect. That is all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(