Hacking DriveSort?

Dr.Norton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there an alternative to this program? seeing as when i goto Disk> Open, mid scan it crashes with an error saying Could not read memory.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a program called Fatsort that does the same job (though I'd be more worried about what's causing the can't-read error in the first place
unsure.gif
)

(HereisTom: he's running a program that sorts all files on a drive or memory card into alphabetical order. By default, the TT lists files in the order that they were placed on the memory card. )

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Psyfira, you can use FATsort since you are on FAT16.

Dr.Norton should convert his microSD to FAT16 if he wants to use this program since FATsort doesnt recognize drives on FAT32.

personally, I found it better to get back to FAT16 + using fatsort since DriveSort didnt sort my files correctly plus, menu navigation seems faster and waste of space is like 10mg which is nothing (I can barely fill half of this 1GiB card)

HereIsTom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
home.versatel.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's a program called Fatsort that does the same job (though I'd be more worried about what's causing the can't-read error in the first place
unsure.gif
)

(HereisTom: he's running a program that sorts all files on a drive or memory card into alphabetical order. By default, the TT lists files in the order that they were placed on the memory card. )
Thank you, I'm still learning here. Now I will try this program too.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.