Hacking Driver package libusbK Switch APX (Windows)

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
2018-04-30_15-52-44_iQVOeyx1M.png

The .inf file for this driver does not have a valid signature in the .cat file and thus will not install on Win8+ OS (unless you disable driver signature enforcement checks).
This is why Zadig uses libwdi which works around this issue. Zadig is life, zadig is love, don't try to be smart, the problem was already solved in a proven way.

Last edited by rajkosto,

black_bird

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i got the problem with win 11
tergarcm didnt detect my switch in rcm mode, then i uninstall all the drive apx, swicth, ... and after that, i try to reinstall driver with the option in tergarcm, but its show install fail libusbK

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
tergarcm didnt detect my switch in rcm mode, then i uninstall all the drive apx, swicth, ... and after that, i try to reinstall driver with the option in tergarcm, but its show install fail libusbK
try the latest version of zadig (2.7) have some improvements explicitly to Win 11

deeolswitcharoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason zadig 2.7 didn't work for me. It's supposed to work-around the driver signing issue, but it appears it did not. I had to turn off the driver signing enforcement per rajkosto's #2 post. I hope that helps!

Reactions: black_bird

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey