Masturbottle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello All !

I'm new here but i really would like your help,

I've installed a wii clip with a D2Pro in my wii (D2C) and upon testing it the chugged as it took in the disc

this alerted me as its not normal i've since taken the clip from the wii to find everything is as it shoud be but why did it do that in the first place ?

I'm really warey of it causing problems and this is why i'm asking

Thanks for any help in advance !
smile.gif

PS. I Can't Spell
tongue.gif

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
What do you mean by a chugging noise? As long as it reads a disc fine, then there should be nothing wrong with it. My WiiKey changed the Wii Drive a bit. By that, I mean that it started to make different noises.

Masturbottle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right ive connected everything tested and the problems the same.. chuggs the disc in.. the drive flashs oddly not as it usually would and then it does not sound as the its doing anything even on screen the disc channel does nothing but it does continue to make the chugging noise and i turned it off and back on and it made no noise at all... any ideas ?

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed some strange behavior in my drive as well when the Wii is on and I try to eject and/or put in a new disc: not wanting to eject the disc, not wanting to take in a new disc, ejecting a disc part of the way then taking it back in quickly, ejecting the disc until it literally rolls out of the Wii across the floor. It's not a big deal since it always works right when the Wii is off and I hit eject or put a new disc in.

Masturbottle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First I'd like to say thanks for the support .. because with out the reasurence i wouldn't of tried again !

and second it works
laugh.gif
!! Well It plays orginals and an Import Brawl from menu so all seems well ! I tried a backup.. seems like a bad burn.. not to worry !

Thanks again lol
smile.gif

Btw i did get it from 360upgrades.co.uk and that guy is very helpfull !
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since