sphere9

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So last night I had a dream...

I was walking around a big open field that was outside a giant medieval castle and a little town was just over the hills with scenery like the shire in the lord of the rings movies and a forest the other way.

I was walking around with some friends (I can't remember if I knew them or my mind made them up) but later on they walked off to do something and I was left alone so I went to this little shed in the middle of the field (It looked quite modern, had a toilet and bathroom inside .etc and was all tiled, a checkers pattern) after I went outside the shed someone (I don't know if it was someone I knew or whatever...) was standing there with a tooth-brush in each hand.

I can't remember this bit but I started walking away and they would chase me, rubbing tooth-paste onto my shirt, I do quite like this shirt as it's my favourite band shirt so I ignore the guy and walk a little faster to which he begins chasing me and swiping at my shirt with the brushes, so I turn around and tell him to quit it and it's really annoying.

So he throws his tooth-brushes away (one went into the sky and the other into the forest) he screamed and yelled at me for being so up-tight (or something) and then ran off into the forest.

I woke up.

Does this mean anything?

drock360

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It means you need to brush your teeth more. It is your teeth trying to tell you something.

In all actuality though, it just means that you need to stop eating spicy food so late at night.

sphere9

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
drock360 said:
It means you need to brush your teeth more. It is your teeth trying to tell you something.

In all actuality though, it just means that you need to stop eating spicy food so late at night.

I'm anal about brushing my teeth, 10 seconds each side of each tooth, plus cleaning my gums, back of teeth, tongue and top of mouth.

I don't eat spicy food late at night either.

RubberRoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sphere9 said:
drock360 said:

I'm anal about brushing my teeth, 10 seconds each side of each tooth, plus cleaning my gums, back of teeth, tongue and top of mouth.

I don't eat spicy food late at night either.

Oh, that might be what it is, then. This guy did something annoying, and told you to stop being so uptight, and he was carrying toothbrushes, and you told us that you were anal about brushing your teeth.

So maybe your subconscious is telling you to stop being so anal about it? But it's probably a better idea not to change how you brush your teeth, unless you do it badly in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: