Hacking Dragon's Crown PS4 modded save

MorgueT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be a long shot but here we go:
Is there a way to get a PS4 save with lvl 255 characters and max lvl modded equipments? Is there a service site somewhere that might be able to make that possible for me?

Thank you.

lebrawurschd

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I see...
so I'm thinking...somebody that offers modding services could mod a save on PS3, then cross-save it to PS4 so it could be re-signed via savewizard. That should work, right?
that would work you can also sent me your ps4 save and i will see if i can just decrypt it and load it up into a save editor

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that may or may not work. I think the ps3 uses pfd files, which stands for protected file database. the ps4 uses pfs, which is protected file system. I do not know if this will or will not work though, because when you strip both of their system-specific encryption, it often does work. that's the main thing to overcome with saves. that or little/big endian.

lebrawurschd

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
that may or may not work. I think the ps3 uses pfd files, which stands for protected file database. the ps4 uses pfs, which is protected file system. I do not know if this will or will not work though, because when you strip both of their system-specific encryption, it often does work. that's the main thing to overcome with saves. that or little/big endian.
i had some saves that where the same format on all plattforms you can directly port them from pc to ps4 and vice versa woth a shot and dosent cost us anything if i just decrypt the file and load it up

Reactions: godreborn

MorgueT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SaveWizard opened up 'Advanced Mode' for this game.
Would it be hard for someone who never use advanced mode to figure it out, or should I wait for a potential guide on how to mod it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.